xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
dino-m

Test Gmail & Yahoo! Webmail

It?s a comparative of two (good) email providers... anyway it doesn?t reveal anything new... everybody knows what differences yahoo and gmail services :blink: But I don?t understand neither what the hell is PHP support in mail accounts :angry:

why has this been made into a topic, it doesn't mean anything ervyone knows that gmail is the superior email privider, now crawl back under your rock and take a nap\!!!

Im not to sure why this topic is brought up several times... But.. I think that Gmail offers the superior email service, with it being over 2.5 gigs of Free email storage.I especailly like the free POP3 serivce that Gmail offers, unlike Hotmail with new accounts, having to register a yearly subscription to get such a service.I used to use Hotmail email service, but until I got an invite from one of my friends, I switched to gmail. I still use hotmail because most of my emails still go there.I would recommend Googles Gmail service to everyone!

I read another blog talking how google was better if you want to use outlook, but I don't use outlook so I use yahoo. There pretty much the same except for web hosting then I'd go with Gmail. But for just email go with yahoo and there I'm service thats one thing yahoo has in the email battle, but other then that there the same-reply by Jake

There's no need to do ratings and ect. The real importance is they give their services for free, it's very safe to use, it's friendly, and it's easy to use. The real importance with the e-mail providers is you can e-mail your friends!.. lol..

Both email providers and free. Gmail has smtp support. Yahoo has unlimited storage (although thats not really nessecary). I think gmail is better(cuz i've been using it for ages!)... it depends on what you think.Thanks

Edited by indrazam (see edit history)

That's true! Yahoo has implemented their own feature that lets each and everyone have an unlimited storage and it's really helpful in some way because I can store my recieved messeges for ages and I dont need to delete them so I can save space. But instead, I need to search for them to read them over and over again!

Oooh, hotmail is also good since it has improved many features that I didnt see on the other Email providers such as Yahoo! and Gmail. I like hotmail because it has the very refreshing design which I know everybody loves!