xisto Community
dal_segno

Where Is Broderbunds Easy Prints Type (pcc.exe) ?

Whenever I try to install any kind of forums, it comes up with a message that says "Windows cannot find pcc.exe. This program is needed for opening files of type 'Broderbunds Easy Prints Type'."Any suggestions? Where could I download this program?

Edited by microscopic^earthling (see edit history)

That is a DOS file and their are two of them you can get them HERE but I think you have more that you need to do than just get that file, are you putting these forums on a Web server? Do you have a a database server like MySQL, and do you have PHP?

If the answer to any of those questions is no you need all of the above to run a forum, unless you try using a Perl script that uses files for storage of posts, and really eats up your hard drive quick if you have much traffic that posts to forums, but then you would have to have Perl installed on your machine.

That is caused by having previously installed Broderbund Print Workshop. Installing it breaks the association for PHP files since it uses that extension for it's fonts. When you uninstall certain versions of it the association stays. You can fix it in the system registry if you know how to repair HKLM-ClassesI'm sorry I can't give you a tutorial at the moment, I just don't have time, but I'm sure one of the other tech guru's here can help.

Hmmm. I used to use the Broderbund program but now that i'm databasing with PHP, the wrong file associations are getting annoying and frankly quite confusing. >_<Could anyone help me out/ post a link to somewhere with instructions on how to repair it in the registry?Many thanks. =)

PCC.exe error need help

Where Is Broderbunds Easy Prints Type (pcc.exe) ?

I my name is Brodie

At work I have this error msg with the software PCC.Exe we use. When I open the program PCC.Exe,I click file ?Automatic mode ? start and then the following error msg comes up;

See:ProgramFilesKOMORIPCCAutoconfigFolderHotfolderlog.Txt was not found. After clicking ok on that error msg

Comes up now processing ...

Program error

PCC.Exe has generated errors and woill be closed by windows you will need to restart the program. An erro log is being created.

Does anyone haave a solution to this problem?

-Brodie