xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iflylikewilma

Howdy ^____^

hello. Im a 15yr old residing in CA. I found this site off of a myspace free web hosting topic and it gave a good review, so I decided to check it out for myself. I have a 1and1 account (payed and everything) but I have found it WAAAAAAY too hard to navigate, work, and upload on that site, so I pretty much gave up on it. This site is a lot more user-friendly. Who knows, maybe I can find someone who's familiar with 1and1 AND get some space aswell in the process?! awesome :) lol you guys run a high-quality forum, so I dont doubt I can get a lot of help here where 1and1 was lacking

I spend almost all my time on my computer and singing in a garage metal band. I am also getting back in to playing guitar to bring more elements to the band. Needless to say music is my life and I was a little disappointed to see that the music section does not give any points towards the upgrades, but really, who can complain?! You guys run a great deal! This site is metal \m/