xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
dragong

I'm New!

Hello, everyone! I'm dragong, yet another newbie, this one from Greece. I love living in front of my computer, and drawing (my two major hobbies/obsessions). I found this site while searching for webhosting and I liked the idea of forums with helpful tips about computer stuff. I recently started working with HTML, (not much experience in this area until now) and I've already found some helpful topics around here. And as usually I took a long tour around before posting in the welcome area... ahem. Mostly staying in the graphics section. Although I'm not very familiar with HTML I adore making graphics and the contributing to the esthetic part of a site! Anyway, it's good to be here!

Hello, everyone! I'm dragong, yet another newbie, this one from Greece. I love living in front of my computer, and drawing (my two major hobbies/obsessions). I found this site while searching for webhosting and I liked the idea of forums with helpful tips about computer stuff. 

I recently started working with HTML, (not much experience in this area until now) and I've already found some helpful topics around here. And as usually I took a long tour around before posting in the welcome area... ahem. Mostly staying in the graphics section. Although I'm not very familiar with HTML I adore making graphics and the contributing to the esthetic part of a site!

Anyway, it's good to be here!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes, this site is a wonder ful place.

I live in Vietnam. 15 years old.

I think I can help you with HTML. I know it quite much.

I also know php, JSP/Sevlet, when you're going to learn them, you can tell me.

Do you know Linux, I'm building my first Linux Distro. Can you help me to test it.

Edited by NguyenVanThoai (see edit history)