xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Billwaa

New Periodic Table Of The Elements

Hey guys, I just found out in the discovery magazine that someone came out with a new periodic table of the elements. I am learning the old one right today and I found a new one afterward. Isn't it cool. Have anyone here see it yet? It's cool, the elements are line up in the galatic center to the spiraling outside.
They predict a few element exist too, due to the pattern.

I don't think I am allow to upload the table since it's probably copy right by discover of that guy that make it. However, PM me if you want to see it, I can probably send it to you by e-mail. Is that allow?

[edit] link

http://forums.xisto.com/topic/84051-topic/?findpost=

Wow, I've never seen or heard of it! Can you maybe try to find another copy of it on the Internet? You might have more luck, since you have the magazine with its description... I can't wait to see it!

Billwaa: you can scan the image and upload it and show it here if you want. you must put the copyright notice and the source from where you got it though like m^e said. :)the way you have described it makes it sound quite cool. hope you upload it or find a link for us to visit :)

wow...this is great....perhaps it will make learning chemistry easier?do you know anything else about it...like do the elments still retain their atomic mass number and will it have their quarks and other sub atomic particles listed?or will it have their density...or what?i'm very curious...chemistry is one of my favorite subjects...so this is very exciting to me

Ok, here it is.

Article by: Suscan Krunglinski
New Periodic Table of Elements by: Philip Stewart (http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/)

here's the link

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/&

download the file 'table.png'

Admin or mod, please remove if I left something out, then tell me. I don't want to get in trouble.

It kinda sucks in my opinion. Me myself love straight tables and lines, and also not all information about the elements that were on the old table are on this one. For instance the atom-weight ( atoom massa in dutch) and this is usually the thing I need when making chemistry tests. Also, the full name of the elements, since I'm not such a great chemistry student. :)

Hmm, kinda looks confusing... And why is it arranged in a spiral galaxy shape? It didn't say anything about how it relates to a spiral...If it's going to be distributed, as it said it is, it should chang ethe background a bit... It's a bit distracting.

It kinda sucks in my opinion. Me myself love straight tables and lines, and also not all information about the elements that were on the old table are on this one. For instance the atom-weight ( atoom massa in dutch) and this is usually the thing I need when making chemistry tests. Also, the full name of the elements, since I'm not such a great chemistry student. :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hmm, kinda looks confusing... And why is it arranged in a spiral galaxy shape? It didn't say anything about how it relates to a spiral...

If it's going to be distributed, as it said it is, it should chang ethe background a bit... It's a bit distracting.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I agree with them I think that this "new" table is a not so good idea. I also like tables and lines (I think that the old table showed a pattern as well) I think that this will confuse students more then the old one. But I guess that is just my opinion...

I dont really understand what you mean... If every element has different atomic masses... they already discoverred or predict all elements on earth... how could you predict more by just spiraling the table... unless it goes decimals of proton and neutrons.... Oh well, please find if you could so we could see ourselves... maybe its just another theory.... chin chin