xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Umbra

Counter Strike Parody. Played CS on the net?

This flash is made just for the purpose for humiliating, one of Counter Strike's most obsessed players. He has been at a silent war with the myg0t's for a long time now. I found this flash is extremely funny, but do not watch this is you do not want things like "****" or "*BLEEP*" and such being said many times over again.

http://www.pwned.nl/

Watch it there and tell me if you like it. I sure enjoyed it. It truely shows how angry people get after losing to a game. I must admit, I do that sometimes too, but seldomly do I embarass myself by going that far with it. xP

yeah, i knew that a long time.. it's really funny, especially that hgniiiiiiiiiiii! :) there are so many cs-things like these on internet, almost too much! :)

You gotta love the myg0t team for making such a funny parody. I still laugh at that each and everytime I see it. --Although, I laugh at everything. It was just today that people were showing me this scary/prank flash. At the end when the zombie comes out at screams, I started laughing because it looked so fake.((Anyways:)) This parody is suposed to look a lot like an upcoming flash series called "The Brenden! -chronicles". I can't wait for it to come out.

wow, i never knew that it was based on an actual guy, but it is hilarious to have an actual myg0t guy come into a server you are in, if you dont get pissed off easily. it is great to listen to the other people in the server complain about them hacking, when all they have to do is find a new server

wow, i never knew that it was based on an actual guy, but it is hilarious to have an actual myg0t guy come into a server you are in, if you dont get pissed off easily. it is great to listen to the other people in the server complain about them hacking, when all they have to do is find a new server

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Konane is such a jackass.

He *****es so much when you kill him 3 times in a row. If you kill him stealthly, he will think you did the wall-hack. :)

Seriously, people that get a bit annoyed when dying should put some mp3z on and just rush or something... also while rushing, you don't get easily ambushed :>But yeah, saw this a while ago and it is funny as. It became very big in a small amount of time too.

Classic flash video really funny and exactly on the money i get this sort of treatment all the time all because i have a creative 7.1 suurond sound system up and running it makes any fps a dream because footsteps and gun sounds give away anyones positions immediately making it seem you have a wallhack and just to add though hackers have made it hard for good legitimate players to get better because we have to down grade a decnt score to a average score or admins ban you no questions asked.