xisto Community
ariolander

Cs:s Hitboxes Neat vid:

Yes it does but then it doesnt matter wether the hitboxs and timing is off because it wud be the same as say playing with gravity 200 on all the servers you would suck at first and then once you get used to it you will own. I felt the same way moving from 1.6 to cs:s but now i get just as many hs's.Happy Hunting

I always wondered how some people where able to get head shots and stuff when I was barely around a corner. Thanks for this video on the hit boxes. Also, where can you get the program that displays the hit boxes like the one in the video so you could aim at the hit boxes then instead of the avatar right? I think that would improve your skill alot.

CSS hitboxes have some serious location issues. As it happened in earlier versions of cs, they appear in inappropriate places (ex. far above the head). This problem should be immidately solved or valve will gain bad reputation with css.

Ultimategamers the program used to show the hitbox info is actually based in a cheat for cs:s and not really stand alone as it is not much use, so to answer you u will have to searchthe web for a cheat that will display vecs and draw boxes. then :NOTE : CHEATS IN CS:S GET YOUR ID BANNED ON VAC SERVERSSo dont say i didnt warn you, you will have to run it on a lan as done in the video or play against some bots on your computer to get used to the hitboxes. Again do not use the program on the internet as cheating gets you banned.

After watching this movie, I tend to aim a little bit in front of them depending on which way they are moving. I still haven't gotten it down yet, but I've definitely seen increases in my K:D ratio.

Im sorry Reaver but your wrong they dont use a cheat to show the hitboxes its just a command and i think they have adressed the problem through steam update.

@ Stingray i just replied to ultimategamers question about how to get the hitboxes to show in his game using a program and i was not refering to the video at all so if you could read the question again thanks.

This explains a lot to me, sometimes I shoot someone three times on the place where his head is supposed to be, when he's standing still and he just stay alive. That can be so strange and anoying. Maybe I will be some better at CS:S now, because that's one of the few games I realy suck on. I always make headie after headie in Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory and other games like that, but CS:S just seemed to be not my strongest part. Maybe I can improve myself a bit with this information.1000 times thanks,Jeroen