xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Benz1435

My First Signature Ever Look at my first sig ever.

I found the first sig that I made. I made this a few months ago but tell me if you like it.. Its pretty simple since it was my first one but I dont think its that bad for being a first.

Posted Image

the color scheme is hott. Not bad for the first sig you made.. Its tons better then the first sig i made. Hope to see more of your work.

I like it, as that guy siad, the colour scheme is good because it is quite bright and it stands out everything...lol...ur not a bad sig designer....u should carry on and earn some money :angry:

Well... I had photoshop for a week before I made that so its not like it was my first creation.

Posted Image

That is my first creation every... Really stupid and pointless but at least i figured out how to filter

Yes, i would have to agree with other that the color scheme is very well done it fits in very well with the images on the sig. For a first sig its very impressive and especially the borders that you were able to make. :angry: