xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ill

Tibia

anyone ever played tibia? find it at tibia.com. it's a graphical rpg just for the pc. it's an alright game.. ever-evolving. though it takes forever to level up and it does get very repetitive. i don't play it anymore but i was wonderin if i could find anyone here that did!

...oh yeh i made a website for a guild on tibia if ya wanna take a look... Sell Sword Mercenarys

I'm sorry, but i have to agree with Bigeast. Almost everything about tibia stinks. I have tried to play it before, but it has failed to hook onto me, and that is a big failure considering i used to play runescape (Yeah, call me a n00b).

I also Have to agree. I downloaded the crappy a** game and played till i got to lvl 7 and by then i wanted to murder every1 one of my teachers....dont ask y.....I dont even know why ..:) lol..anyway one of my frends plays it and i make fun of em for it. Tibia is so horrible with its 2d..ness.....its bad graphics...you dont even see ur player atk the things it just shows nuimbers with amazing color!!!...not....anyway thankfully for a "virus" i had to reboot my system so it deleted tibia for me...unfortunatley it also got rid of knight-online!!!...so that pissed me off...that took me 2 and 1/2 hours to download and the controls sucked anyways....wait...im getting off topic...oh ya tibia sucks a**!!!!!!!! for god sakes play runescape or knight online or sumthing else that doesnt look like it was made from disney!!!....ththththats all folks....oh and have you ever thrid to fu**ing fish!!!omfg!!!!! u have to click on ur rod then on the water over and over and over and over and over and over and ...etc..u get it...and by the 500th time u have 7 fish....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ya....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by dangy 13 the runescape badass (see edit history)

Tibia isn

Tibia

This game is awesome fun... If you feel like grinding through the same dungeons over and over, three hitting monsters than can barely hurt you... For months on end only to find out that you need to pay real money to upgrade your account.

Don't even waste your time with this game, 95% of the speaking population doesn't even speak English, especially on the American servers (two things that are going to be engraved into your mind are "br?" and "Filho the puta!!" (means son of a ***** I think... People say this alot).

You'll probably get addicted to the game until a team of PKers jump you when you are nowhere near a safe spot and you die... And lose all your items in containers, 10% of the experience on your skills (at level 18 you've lost about a solid day of grinding worth of work, God forbid you have a higher level), and randomly other pieces of equipment. When this happens, you'll likely get PMed by your killer something along the lines of "FILHO the PUTA JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA!", and you'll get PO'ed and just uninstall the game.

Oh, and there are worlds where you aren't allowed to PK at all, but people will still find ways to kill you... Everything everything from healing the monster you are fighting, to luring monsters, to closing doors in your path... Hell, even playing this game is sort of like dieing in a way.

You are better off playing a different MMO then throwing your time at this one, you'll just come out disappointed.

-reply by Talan Favar on Tibia

Tibia

Tibia

I was playing it for 2 years . I got to lvl 45 , the acccount got hacked, somehow I got it bac with no items, I got sooo pissed that I started to kill people (in tibia) and I got hunted and bla bla bla by brazilians I think cuz they asked me br? now the game sucks, it gets boring after you become high lvl just go to private servers to play on high lvl. On some of them you start of lvl 1000

-reply by Dave

First Of All I Played Tibia Since 2002 .Its A Really Cool GamesHard to startBut after Level 30 Its Going More FunnyerIts not Like Any Other MmorpgPeaple are nicebut somes Are Nooband KIll You For NothingIf You Quited that game thats probly the main ReasonOf getting Power abused On it.Well If Ur Nice and Everything You Will get friend At ur backTo protect You Against ThemSo Dont worry its not the big problem :lol:U Should give it a try I thInk Ull Like ItSurly graphic Aint GoodBut I tryed alots of Mmorpgand this one is The Best Iv TryedWow Suck Compared To This One In my Opinionand Any Other Mmorpg also .Trust me I Played alots .

I played Tibia for quite a few years and I can personally assure you it's a game that's nowhere near worth the trouble. First off, if  you expect to get ANYWHERE on it you have to pay, which I did for quite some time. Second off, you can lose a weeks worth of work in a blink of an eye. Most of the time this is caused by some error on the servers end, not your own(such as being kicked). If your still not convinced it's a **** game, go try it out, get to level 100, then think of all the things you could have done with the 4 years worth of your time it took to get that level.

-reply by Kody

<p>I played Tibia for quite a few years and I can personally assure you it's a game that's nowhere near worth the trouble. First off, if  you expect to get ANYWHERE on it you have to pay, which I did for quite some time. Second off, you can lose a weeks worth of work in a blink of an eye. Most of the time this is caused by some error on the servers end, not your own(such as being kicked). If your still not convinced it's a **** game, go try it out, get to level 100, then think of all the things you could have done with the 4 years worth of your time it took to get that level. </p>-reply by Kody

It fun, if you have the right bot, and premmy. Takes almost no real work and yo can spend more time doing what is the real fun (pvp), not grinding on some noob mosters for a few hours to level. Or go hunt stornger things after your bot has done all the boring work for 6-8 hours. If you di you say *BLEEP* it, toss the bot back on go to work or w/e you liek to do play for an hour a night have some real fun. Recomend elfbot, never faild me for years, or try the new neo bot. If your cleaver enough, get multiple acocunts going and charachters at the same time. This takes skill makes life really easy and you can have some real fun.