xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Redemptionx

Star Wars III I Think?

Hi, don´t think the star wars saga is crap. There are a lot of super cool special fx and the story is pretty catching. I´ll guess you call the star wars fans nerds because you don´t understand a thing? :( What movies do you like Rambo and this sh*t ?No offense :D

i also like star wars, and don't think it is crap, however, unlike some of the nerds - they do exist, but not every star wars fan is a nerd - i *can* get it out of my head :( i think i will go see it soon, but i'm not *that* enthousiastic.

Are you talking about the original starwars? number 4 (originally 5 but they changed it to 4) or starwars epasode one? The new ones are kind of bad, i liked the older ones alot better Starwars sortof went down hill when epasode one came out.

I don't like StarWars very much, some people say that the new movie, the "Revenge of the Sith" is more likely the "Return of the ****". I don't want to hurt SW fans but I think it's not gonna be much better then the other movies.

yea Redemptionx... Episode was retarded and even hardcore SW fans will tell you that (well most will admit it) and many will even admit that episode was subpar, I mean personally myself and a bunch of people I know didn't hate the movie, it just wasn't up to star wars past standards. Now the original series (Ep4-6) were amazing movies, and I highly reccomend seeing those. No one whose a fan of sci-fi movies truly knows what the genre includes until the see the original trilogy.Also, from what I have haerd thus far Ep3 actually gets back to the roots some making it feel more like a space adventure type movie AS WELL as having insane action and whatnot, so I cant wait to see it. Going tuesday after work I believe, woooo