xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Redemptionx

Knight Online Rpg Client: Free

Knight online client..used to cost money but now its free, Its a good game..Iv been looking for games that are similar to KO..Anyone know of any rpg client games?

Notice from m^e:
At least try to put in a legible title to your post. A simple "KO" means NOTHING. If you hate typing, at least make a trivial effort to title your post properly.
Edited by microscopic^earthling (see edit history)

You should check out "Risk your life", and "Silkroad" (http://www.joymax.com/silkroad/) - or maybe... Project entropia as he said above... But a little note here - If you don't wanna pay quite a lot of money into it, it will take AGES and AGES to get gold in this game - its made, so the company that made this game, can make money, without people really noticing it. Trust me, its dangerous.-Sakonic

a good gameHiI really like the game.The grafics aren't so good but i liked the easy gameplay and the caracteristic of the game has good hints about monsters and its locations.And there is only a thing i dont like the bugs and dificulty to find items for mage and warrior at begin levels.But i give 4 stars.By the way,I believe that many guys will be tired of getting gold by killing monsters, and me too although I love this game very much. So I have to look for some good sites to buy gold. Luckily, I have found one------gkplayer dot com which I think is not a scaming site at least. their service and price are reasonale too.I trust it and I am often buy gold from the site. I think maybe you guys can have a try. It does no bad, I think.Currently they have a 5% free point promotion. After you have tried, you may agree with me.

i really liked Knight online.in the times i was playing it,there was too many bots(i was one of them but with exception i made my own with Autoit!)...but when you conclude it,very nice game