xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Luna Dragon

Katamari Damacy

Has anyone played this game (besides me, of course LOL)???The game is really simple, or at least it seems that way. You basically use the control sticks (both of them at the same time) to move this little green guy who's pushing around a ball of junk you collect. It does sound simple, I know... but you have to meet a certain size requirement for many levels. You can only pick up certain items based on what your katamari's size is, and you can lose items if you're not careful. The game has a really cool soundtrack with a variety of song styles. Even my mom liked the music LOLKatamari Damacy has always carried a price tag of about $20 (US), so don't think that it's a low price because no one plays it. Considering the cost, you should definitely buy it!!! It's really addicting... you will get hooked after playing a few times!!!

I've heard about these games. I was watching Xplay and Morgan said the company was smoking something when they made this game. And yeah, this isn't your normal game.... far from it... I mean like, this is werid. You can like roll over sumo wrsetlers. The story is whack, I must say. I've only played it once, and I'd consider this a rental and not a buy,

I actually wrote about this a while back in the "other game types" subforum. It is an amazing game, and one of my top 5. Not sure which one, but its there... Heh, anyways, katamari damacy 2, or as the japanese title is, everyone loves katamari damacy... (Please ignore the subliminal messages)... Is due out, I believe, in september or november... I can't remember exactly...I just know I can't wait. This is definately a buyable game. Lots of replay value here