xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Dream1405241490

Another Leaked Xbox 360 Image?

Posted Image

"Can’t tell you how we got our hands on this image, but what you’re looking at is a real live shot of the Xbox 360 that someone sneakily snapped with their cameraphone at Microsoft’s Xbox360 Revealed launch party in Los Angeles last night. Also note the presence of a hard drive attachment up top, the white controller, the Xbox Live headset, and what looks like that EyeToy-like camera peripheral we’ve been hearing about."

Source: Engadget

I have to say, it doesn't look that bad, I like the new design as it is so much smaller then the orginal XBOX

To tell you the truth, Xbox 360 looks like a waste of money. Here is why; the first Xbox wasn't that good. The only reason why Xbox was good before was because of Halo. I understand that Halo 3 will be comming out for Xbox 360, but it will come out for P.C. too.If Xbox 360 turns out to be good, I will still not buy it until the price lowers. Also, they could at least get a little design on the controlers. I like how they kept the same buttons on it, but why make it all plain white?

Oh wow, would you look at that.. You can even place the machine vertically as well as horizontally. Hmm. I never got the hang of XBox controls, so I play Halo on the PC, therefore there won't be much chance of me ever getting XBox 2.

That looks pretty cool, but I don't know if white is good enough. I think it needs more colors. Also, it sorta reminds me of a Mac....Well, if I ever get an Xbox 360 I'll be sure to stop by the hardware or hobby store on the way home and get some paint....- AlPal

UPDATE

Posted Image

See the logos in the back drop? One of them is the swirls while the other I guess is going to be the offical logo.

Posted Image

^New Logo^

Posted Image

The controller, again see the logo in the middle?

"The leaked Xbox 360 pics keep on coming this afternoon. The latest is a close up shot of the new console’s controller that gives us a good look at that little silvery thing in the middle, which besides sporting the Xbox 360’s logo, is also supposed to be some new kind of button or something or other (if we knew exactly what it was we’d tell you)."

Posted Image

Again see the logo on it?

"Microsoft must have been dreaming if they thought they could hold a launch party for the Xbox 360 last night and somehow stop us from getting our hands on photos of every last piece of hardware that was there. We already scored a live shot of the console, along with its controller, now courtesy of another attendee we now know what the Xbox 360’s DVD player/Media Center remote control is going to look like."

Source:Engadget

To tell you the truth, Xbox 360 looks like a waste of money. Here is why; the first Xbox wasn't that good. The only reason why Xbox was good before was because of Halo. I understand that Halo 3 will be comming out for Xbox 360, but it will come out for P.C. too.

If Xbox 360 turns out to be good, I will still not buy it until the price lowers. Also, they could at least get a little design on the controlers. I like how they kept the same buttons on it, but why make it all plain white?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm sorry, but I have to argue your first point that it was only because of halo that the xbox was "good". Halo in it's self really isn't that great of a game. Think about the story and what you're playing through in the first game:

You're an elite soldier out to exterminate some covenant after they boarded your ship. Cool. Now you're going around this island, with these cool water and lighting effects. Cool. Now you're going underground, where it's dark and things look the same. Ok... Now, there's these mini-metroids following me, and they cause a chain reaction when shot. What are these? Now there's these zombie-looking things with more metroids... wait a sec... I've been through this very same hallway 5 minutes ago... and this next hallway looks just like the other one...

The whole concept of the flood just shows how the dev. team ran out of time and slapped in a bunch of garbage with really poorly programed AI in order to lengthen the game, and then re-manufactured the story to try and squeeze them in.

Then there's the multiplayer. Quite likely the one thing that many think of when the word "halo" is mentioned. We have a largely over-powered pistol/sniper rifle thingy that can nail headshots accuratly from across the map... a pistol remind you... then the plasma pistol / punch 1-2 combo... not to mention sniper spawn camping, the vehicle wh**es... the list can continue...

And then halo 2. What did they do? Much of the same as they already gave you in halo 1: Repeating backgrounds, moronic flood, repetitive objectives... One good thing they DID do was they reprogramed the AI for the cov. elites where they presented at least a glimmer of challenge, and then the hunters were beefed up considerably after halo 1, which really surprised me after how easy they used to be.

But then that again was offset by the addition of the dual-weild ability and some rather underpowered guns; 2 clips of SMG being unloaded at you yet a shotgun blast from range still kills in only 1 or 2 shots? Hmm... I know there are different DW weapon choice tactics in order to remain effective, but just think logically - 2 shotgun blasts from a good distance away vs about 50+ bullets flying at you? Taking the shot spread at range, the shotgun-weilder should be lucky to hit you with maybe 6 pellets from the 2 shots at range. Yet they still kill you... And then there's the sword. HUGELY overpowered weapon combined with active camo, which normally isn't terribly far away from the sword.

I'm sorry, but you line halo up next to a game such as Raibow 6, and I fail to see how halo is better. R6 is challenging both in the offline and online modes of play, there's a believablitiy to R6 that isn't in Halo; the guns react the way you think they should, and if you have a shotgun, you're not going to do much to anyone unless they are right in your face ~ the way it should be.

And looking away from R6 and halo, no other game can compare to Ninja Gaiden. You might not be good at the game, or might not prefer that style of gameplay, but if you look at the base of NG for what it is, nothing can compete with it. Fast, fluid gameplay combined with good old-fashioned hard enemies and jaw dropping graphics.

Then lets compare the xbox to ps2 performance wise. Games load much faster on the xbox, you needn't have a memory card thanks to the hard drive inside, they look a lot better... yet there's still people who will sit and support Sony's accident-prone brainchild to the day they die... even though they had to purchase 4 or more consoles because of Sony's dependable workmanship... :D

Fact is, all these pictures are still just rumor at this point. Nobody other than those who have met directly with micro$oft and heard it straight from them and seen what M$ had to offer. MTV's debute will clear many of the rumors that are being rotated around.

My appologies if I've angered anyone, I just hold a very strong stance behind xbox and am unafraid to state my opinion :(

alrighty here, I have more pictures so people knows i'm not bsing about this whole thing

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

yea celebrity pics are kinda hard to fake, takes too much work and these look geniune, I might also host some secret info on the XBOX 360 nothing illegal about it, it just kills BW like a mofo so I don't know