xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Xacrosancxion

Does Anyone Play R.o.s.e Online? its MMORPG

i am currently playing ROSE online, and i think its a really good game, gameplay and graphics.its made by gravity (creators of ragnarok) and triggersoft. The gameplay is quite similar to ragnarok.so has anyone played it?

I have played it but I stopped a bit... It was neat and all and I liked the graphics but sorry to say the gameplay wore on me. It was good for a while but the novelty wore off and well... I dropped it.

i used to play it, but i also found the gameplay too repetative, and it took too long to level upso after getting my muse to lvl 29 i quit, i dont think ill restart again on it as i unistall the game

im playing rose online at the moment...i just sarted last night cause they reset everthing lastnight

yea that was a good idea, my friend did that aswell :) now all the high levels are low and people are taking advantage of that :)

i used to play it, but i also found the gameplay too repetative, and it took too long to level up
so after getting my muse to lvl 29 i quit, i dont think ill restart again on it as i unistall the game

I had 3 lvl 24+ wen i quit... but it was pretty fun anyway. Repetative is true :)

i am currently playing ROSE online, and i think its a really good game, gameplay and graphics.

its made by gravity (creators of ragnarok) and triggersoft. The gameplay is quite similar to ragnarok.

so has anyone played it?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You know what, the game's graphics are excellent. But the story and gameplay aren't as intriguing as the graphics are. It was pretty good during the first 2-3 weeks but then it really gets banal and you'll probably drop it.

I feel that Maple Story is a better game. The graphics may not be as good but its definitely a better game. :)

-!DraXxuS!-

haha, fancy metioning maple story...i am just trying to donwload it and i am waiting for the registering to open :)i used to play beta but chose the wrong job/vocation and stuffed up my stats and therfore found ti very boring :)

What exactly is R.O.S I know it is a MMORPG but that about all I know about it, is exactly like Ragnarok or different from it I,m kinda guessing it is almost a copy I mean Gravity did help in creating this game. If anyone is playing it can someone let me know more about this game I,m in a gaming rut and would like something new to play, something great :D Oh and by the way what is Maple Story, is it any good I've seen it listed here comparing it to R.O.S and would like to know more about it also.

Used to played it here too...the server is kinda laggy(well not too laggy) yea same as both of u the server always reset and i lost my char >_>...damn i wish it wasn't resetted...it was a nice game though...but mostly there are hackers in it so thats y the server reset i think =\ don't you all think?