xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Xacrosancxion

G'day

Hi all!Just before i start introducing myself, i would like to express that this is one of the best communities i have been to so far, and that i feel very lucky to have found it :(I am a computer fan/nerd/geek. Most of my friends think/know that i am really good... at their standards anyway :P but i probably am no match for some of the gurus here.My computer life has mostly been about the internet. Scripts, sites, and a lot of other stuff including games (this is where i become social :D. And now, i am interested in building a site, a clan/alliance site, for a game which i play (king of chaos - text-based).I have learnt many things about websites and the internet through communities just like this one, including photoshop, swishmax and game communities. I hope i will learn much more from this site :DHope i dont cause too much trouble :D

Like he^^ said hope to see u hosted soon :(PS:- Where r u from??

Hi Xacrosancxion,Welcome to the forums. Lots of great.. friendly..helpful "nerds" here.Just post or shout your questions re: development.. somebody here has sure to have done it already & can help you out.You an aussie??Enjoy your stay.RGPHNX

Hwy Xacrosancxion,Good to have you here man. I really think you'll like this site. Everyone here is really cool and there's always somebody who can help you with any computer problem. It really is a great community and when you do get hosted, it works real well. I've had my site up and running for about 2 weeks and it has been perfect. Anyways, good to have you and don't worry about trouble, everyone's nice here :( . PeaceCartman