xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Xacrosancxion

Kings Of Chaos another text-based army game

I am hooked onto this game, :( and i am currently organizing a clan/alliance for it... that's why I need this site :D

If anyone is interested, or if anyone wants to support me, please click:

http://www.kingsofchaos.com/recruit.php?uniqid=8b2yw6t6

*administrators, if posting this link is against the rules please remove this post

and if anyone wants to join the alliance, you are welcome to do so, just wait for the site

hey, im hooked to that game to. im in an alliance with my school right now. i hope that you get your site though!

I use to play Kings of Chaos. I got to around rank 3,000 when someone (he was like rank 50) sabotaged me. I lost almost all of my gold and I went up to rank 20,000. Then, he started attacking me. It ended when I was rank 50,000, and I never played it again.

wow...... sad story... did he have something against you or what? an enemy alliance? im actually approximately rank 19000 now.So you aren't playing again because of that incident or because of something else?...

wow...... sad story... did he have something against you or what? an enemy alliance? im actually approximately rank 19000 now.

So you aren't playing again because of that incident or because of something else?...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, yes. To put it in basic terms. Apparently he just flat-out didn't like me. So now I play ww3online.net

I am Umbra of Lieken.

I love this new game because:

1) There are less people.

2) Less confusion.

3) Hardly any admins there to meddle in anything.

You should try it, I am doing fairly well.

looks pretty cool, thx for the info :)a few questions though: is it modern/medievil? is it similar to games like Utopia (where you have to manage much more than just men, weapons and covert)?I guess i might try it :)

looks pretty cool, thx for the info :)

a few questions though: is it modern/medievil? is it similar to games like Utopia (where you have to manage much more than just men, weapons and covert)?

I guess i might try it :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It is basically like a downgraded KoC. It is a lot funner because it is not as easy to become power-hungry because you can only have as many weapons as you do people in your army. :)

lol, nice thing to put your recruiting link there... wonder how may people have clicked it (i did)

I have heard of darkthrone, but i have never really looked at it until now :) it seems very similar to kings of chaos except that you can train untrained men/citizens into miners which gather gold for you am i right?

It looks really good :)

It is basically like a downgraded KoC. It is a lot funner because it is not as easy to become power-hungry because you can only have as many weapons as you do people in your army.

that's nice. and you say there arean't many people playing this game? but enough to keep the game going?

I used to play Kings of Chaos until I found out the many flaws in the game. Basically, once you hit a certain limit of spys and spy level, it was impossible to do any spy activities such as intel or sabotage on that person. Further more, anyone that DIDN'T have this invulnerability would get slapped by those who could.A few other things I didn't like was that there would always be those few thousand above you that go out of their way and spend entire days on end to get thousands of clicks (Some ways not legit) and you would be unable to touch them.It was fun for a while, but the flaws sort of killed the fun I had with the game. That and the fact that one person decided to destroy everything I had simply because someone I attacked had a friend of a friend of a friend who knew someone highly ranked and he took it upon himself to target me... repeatedly.

i think the spy and sentry bug is fixed ( i only said 'i think').a few people i knwo stopped playing for the same reason...just people back to get revenge and repeatedly harrasing each other, kinda screwy :)that's what alliances are for i guess