xisto Community
Glockmeister1405241492

Hl Or Hl2 Mod Do You Like?

There are countless mods for HL and many mods for HL2 still under devlopement. Which one do you like and which ones are you waiting your hearts out to be released?I waiting for NS:Source (http://unknownworlds.com/) to be devloped. I'm playing normal NS right now any many of its features are great. Extremely good game and source would just make it even better.

:( I'm waiting for the one that I am co-scripting. it's a HALO HL2 mod... But becides that im waiting for DB source, ns:S, Legend of mana, mdk reborn, SvenCoop2, JailBreak REbourN and thats about it :D they are all good mods and going to be good mods you should take a look at them.

Yeah, Natural Selection: Source will be awesome... I want to see the physics engine in use for it :(Apart from that, I'm not really looking out for any particular mod. But, I am waiting for one to be well known and get a real good name for itself, just like the mods for HL did. While I played through HL2's single player, I saw so many opportunities for mods, with the special effects that it provides. The slow motion effect, time freeze, glows and blurs, practically everything. Not to mention you can make people look like water, which will allow for some really cool cloaking effects.

How is it Natural Selection is if we compare it to CS? Im really on a blank here since I've never played it, I think I will when it comes for source... Is it free?? Anyway, can someone please explain to me how you play it, what is your goal, who playes against who. Do you have clans and play PCW's or something similar.Whats so fun with playing it?

I have to say that i cant stop playing around with Gary's mod for HL2, its so much fun, especilly with a group of people (although it can get a bit crazy with all the stuff everyone adds :)) its fun to make the swampboat fly with thrusters all over it :)i've played NS in HL and that was awsome, NS: S will be so good, also I'd like to see ESF: S (Earth Special Fources)

Oh, hi Solus :)

Yeah Natural Selection is a free game, provided you have Half-Life or Counter-Strike. It is a ver y good game, the only real bad thing is that it's old engine cant handle the amount of thing the NS dev team are doing to it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

And that it can not easily handle 100 FPS with the amount of coding they've put into it. Just wait and see how they've totally messed around with the old half-life engine in 3.1 :)

I would Definitely Vote Day of Defeat !!Superb mod to the half - life series and definitely a fore runner in the moding world in terms of graphics and the physics engine used in Half - Life.The realistic nature from beta Day of Defeat including if those of u that can remeber the bleeding simulation in which u had to heal yourself on the battlefield right up to the intoduction of the Mg's, rockets, and Rifle Butt Smacking. The Detailed Maps which usually included the actual phtographs they were created off on the mapers website. The recoil and physics and ofcourse Stamina system which rivaled any sim out there.So here's another gamer eagerly awaiting Day of Defeat : SourceIm sure its going to rock the Half - Life 2 wolrd as much as it did in Half -Life 1.