xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Nqon

Disk Usage: 29.39 / 20.00 Mb Ehem, somethings wrong.

I just created my account a couple of hours ago. Everything goes smooth, no problem. I log in to my control panal and there I see that i've somehow managed to use 29 MB already? Without having done anything! So then my first thought was that somehow you have a default page made to each account. So I log in to my ftp with my username and password to delete this files that use up so much space. When im loged in I see theres some files there, but they are less than 1 MB in total. So no I cant install any scripts using fantastico :( but for some reason I can upload small files from my computer using SmartFTP. So can someone please explain to me why I have used 29 MB and how I fix it.Thank you in advance,Nqon

It hasnt changed! I still cant do much with my account. Cant anyone here help me? I havnt used any of that space, I dont even have images on my webpage because I dont have any space, allthought I havnt used any space. Its been a day now, I hope I dont have to wait trough the weekend, I dont have endlessly much time. The weekends is the only time I really get to work on my webpage... so please, someone out there must be able to help me!Any help welcome,Nqon

If you have a problem that requires admin assistance your first though should be to pm an admin. I’m certain you will get the help you need in much quicker time than pleading in a post.

sorry for bringing up this old post, but i also have a problem with my disk usage... i got an email stating that i was using about 500% of my current disk space and when i checked i was usuing about 119mb/20mb and the only thing i've uploaded is Xoops (5mb) will my account get suspended?should i pm an admin?

You should, dont worry, your account wont be suspended, my account was like that for two whole days before the issue resoved itself. You should still be able to upload things using your ftp client.But I dont think its a dumb idea to pm an admin. Do that, it wont hurt.