xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Glockmeister1405241492

Ps2 Vs. Xbox Vs. Pc

What console is l33t3r  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This war(not literally!) has been waged with some of my friends lately. I like to see your take on it. So what gaming platform do you think is the best? Xbox, PS2 or PC?P.S. I cant seem to find a box to set up a poll?

Notice from qwijibow:
Moved to gameing: The life discussion board if for more serious topics.

first: the poll button is next to the new topic button, it's a bit weird, because a poll is a topic too, but not in this forum system, apparently :D.I only have a PC, and love it, except for the controls. i am used to keyboard, but controllers (or joysticks) are actually better. ofcourse, you *could* plug a controller into your pc... of ps2 and xbox, i think xbox is a better game experience, but not as much games. although, if you have an xbox, you can play jade empire, a fantastic game :(, but once you finished that game (after a long, long time), you have less choice in the next game. PS2 has much more games, and is pretty good, too. too bad there arent that much xbox games :D'tis but my humble opinion...

I have a PS2, a game cube and a PC, and my friend fills in the xbox gap. I am, now and forever, a PC gamer. PC was first (well, the apple / apple2 or whatever the first PC people played games on was) and it will be the last. At this year's E3 nVidia will be announcing a new graphics card that will be a 512 MB card. That already beats out the xBox 2. I actually like the mouse and keyboard, it is vastly superior to the controller for first person shooters an RTS games, but there are controllers available for the games where they work better. It will be interesting to see what other think though.

I voted for Xbox because he has a great online support. You can play online on your TV. That's the best. PC is also cool for online gaming, but playing in your chair is better.PS2 has an huge game collection, so if you wanna buy many games, buy an PS2.Gamecube I really don't like. Too much kiddy games and low-budget games.So I prefer Xbox mostly, than PC and than Ps2. :(

My vote is going for the gamecube... Wait... That's not a choice. I like the gc best. The graphics (which you must understand, is about 90% the designers and programmers fault) are extremely smooth. You could argue that they have no 3rd party support, but in my opinion, the first party games (except kirby's air ride... Why must they torture us?) are very well made. And using only 1st party games is great quality control. Sure, the game selection is limited, but with the exception of kirby's air ride, all the gc games have been really good. I'm hard pressed to think of 5 bad gamecube games, but I could probably think of 50 ps2 games right off the top of my head. Also, you may say "what about ps2's selection?"... Play all three ratchet and clank games. Its all just a rehash of the first one. Sure sony has final fantasy, but that's all that comes to mind as "exclusive" but they're going back to nintendo (or so it seems)... And pc... The computers are always obsolete.. Heh...

Game cube has too many kiddy games? So, Super smash, Res evil -0-3-4, Zelda (You might think windwaker is kiddy, but play it for a while, your decision will change VERY quickly), splintercell, timesplitters 1-2, MDK, Soul calibur 2, Metroid prime and countless other games are kiddy? I don't think so. Not to mention most GC games arn't "Low budget" they might be affordable unlike most other console games but they are good, and usually have a hudge immersive story line.play some of them, theres hundreds of good games. and Resident Evil 4 (Game cube only) proves that gc has the best console graphics (Or atleaced knows how to use their graphics to their full potential) and final fantisy is coming back to GC... But I would have to say PC because you can allways upgrade it for less than the price of a console. just buy a new videocard that will last longer than the console's graphics....and there you go... your set to play any game for 4-5 year... I stayed with the exact same video card that worked perfectly from when HL1 came out to when HL2 came out..Ps2 is good, they have innovative ways of using the dual joy sticks (Katamari Dinasty, and Ape excape are the two that I can think of the most)And Xbox... Is nothing special... I think they are good consoles... but Microsoft should spend there time on an actually good OS first (Bugless) unstead of wasting their time on their console.

Although I don`t like PC gaming I`ll have to admitthat PC`s simply have the best graphics due to their power compared to the consoles.But it won`t be long cause the next gen consoles (PS3-Xbox 360)are monster machines :):)

Although I don`t like PC gaming I`ll have to admitthat PC`s simply have the best graphics due to their
power compared to the consoles.
But it won`t be long cause the next gen consoles (PS3-Xbox 360)
are monster machines biggrin.gif cool.gif

Sure.all pc parts cost money example

-g-force fx 256mb
and 512 ddr ram
and motherboard/procesor/1.5+ghz

The computer no build to play games.I like more consoles and i wait to next generation PS3! and Xbox 360,2,gen(this console have much names)

Pc  because now pc have more graphic than game cube,psx2 and xbox.Example need for speed underground

Is my example because all pc games now.Have more graphics

This war(not literally!) has been waged with some of my friends lately. I like to see your take on it. So what gaming platform do you think is the best? Xbox, PS2 or PC?

P.S. I cant seem to find a box to set up a poll?

Notice from qwijibow:
Moved to gameing: The life discussion board if for more serious topics.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think Ps2 is the best system out on the market. But the new slim Ps2 looks really stupid. And besides, you can't even use a hardrive with it!!

For my - PC only... It's definitely the best choise to play games with.It's possible to plug in any controler you like without much problems. Consoles have no advantages versus PC, except size, mobility and ability to play without installing game (also drivers, OS, other software). So it's for those, who don't want to spend time updating drivers, and keeping PC running smooth.About graphics. PC rules of course. Well, Xbox has good graphics too, but my PC's monitor runs twice as high ressolution as TV.PC is the best, the most customizeable, the most modern and the most ... expensive of course :)

It all depends; they all have their advantages and disadvantages, well, except Xbox. If I'd have to eliminate on, it would be Xbox. Xbox takes too long to load its games, messes up a lot,(especially when it's cold out) and it doesn't have many games. Halo and Morrowind are the only two games.PS2 and P.C. are both pretty good. If you want to get through a game fast, P.C. games are usually it. You can click and type instead of pressing 10 different buttons. That way, you'll be able to move better. For example, Diablo for P.C. is a lot easier than Diablo for the PSone. (PSone is just like PS2) Also, the P.C. can have pretty good graphics, and special features.PS2 also has good games; and very good graphics. It's online feature is also free, unlike Xbox Live.... PS2 has some of the best games in the world, like Dynasty Warriors, Gran Turismo, and Final Fantasy.If I'd have to choose... I'd pick P.C. Their games, are pretty soon, going to have very advance features. A portable, like PS3, might have some of its features; but never as many.

I much prefer the good ol' computer over PS2 or XBOX. With the PC, you've got the option of just about ANY game in then entire world. The internet offers so many more options for much less than $50 a game. I'm not saying I don't like PS2 or XBOX, I own a PS2, but I use my computer for games much more than I use my PS2.

In my opinion, PC would be the best because it can offer you the most stuff. You can do everything a PS2 and Xbox can do and more. Plus there are more things you can do with a PC like upgrade it to make it better, buy acessories for it like printer, and play online games as well as offline, chat, webpage veiwing, and so and so. Next I favor PS2 over XBOX because i don't really like the XBOX because its huge. I think PS2 has better games as well.