xisto Community
arab200

What Is The Best Driving Game For This Year ?

I'm not sure if this would still count since it just now came out. I'm not sure when they count the year as over but how about FORZA Motorsport. I just came out on Xbox. It is microsoft's answer to the Gran Tourismo series. Apperantly it was a mighty good answer too.

Since I only have a Xbox and a PC, I can't choose for GT3 or GT4 because I really never played it before.Now for xbox I have serveral options. You can say Forza Motorsport, PGR2 (Project Gotham Racing 2) or GTA3+GTA:Vice.But I choose for Forza, because it so unbelievable realistic, no words for it :( .As for GTA, I can't say it's a racing game. Forza is a real Simulation Racing game.Forza All The Way :D .

I personally believe that the best racing simulator of the year is Toca Race Driver 2. It combines life like driving physics with photo graphics and a gripping storyline. No rock has been left unturned, no alley has been left un checked, no box has been unticked, it's all been considered and then put into an awesome game. You have a story line aswell! It's good. It's really good. A story line was said to have ruined Toca Race Driver the first time round, but the way that this story is comprised means that you never actually have to be a character, you can remain as you are. It has to be my favourite game of this year for me. Graphics:10/10Sound:8/10Gameplay:10/10Realism:10/10 Sean Webber.

The best driving game of the year has to be Forza Motorsport for the XBOX. It has a lot of replay value especially due to the addition of XBOX Live.

Although Gran Turismo 4 is also an exceptional game for Playstation owners, but are lacking the online feature.

Microsoft realy took some steam from sonys sails with Forza. Not only did they make a sim that was GT4's equal on the first try, but its also more than equal. Infact its quite a bit BETTER than The GT series has ever been. My vote goes to Forza "Teh win".Toca 2 was an acceptional game aswell but im fairly shure it was a 2004 game....wasnt it? Also it had some huge problems that kept it back from being a bigger game. Another example would be R: Racing Evolution. Another fantastic racer that could have been top ground instead of just chuck. GTA series should realy not be on here, as its not a driving game. Its a Murder simulater that is aimed towards the lowest common denominater....sex and violance. Funny how people gobble it up :P Bunch of corperate whores the GTA fans are :P

yeah! i agree. the best driving game of the year has GOT to be NFS Underground2. Absolutely the best! and NFSu3 is going to blow away the previous ones.

yeah! i agree. the best driving game of the year has GOT to be NFS Underground2. Absolutely the best! and NFSu3 is going to blow away the previous ones.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

100% in agreement with this dude, i cant wait for nfsu3, has anyone seen the vids on Gamespot for xb360 ohhhhlala :D

No way guys, Mario Kart is the best racing game, its a classic. I mean all the legendary charectors come together and pit their skills on the track. They use shells to hit eachother and a lot of different powerups, it is perfect for a sleepover or a party.

I'm definitly a Need for Speed Underground 2 fan. It's fast paced, stylish and the audio sound effects in the game are amazing, and really immerse you in the experience. It may not be the most realistic racer out there, but for me it's the most fun. Nothing quite beats hitting the Nitrous and haveing everythng blur around you as you take a jump. :D

As a true GT fan I`ll have to say GT4.Although I think the difference between GT3 and GT4 is too little if you ask me,but ohh well I guess that`s just the limitation that the PS2 console has reached.But overall GT4 is by farr the best game for this year,and to everyone saying FORZA is better I`ll say dream on hahahahahaHAHAHAHAHA,..........no for real!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA