xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
vstxy

N4s Underground 2 share all your tips here

hey offcourse need for speed is my best car racing game and i want to share my tips and your tips here .i just bought this game and i like to know the best car and tips in this game plzzz post all ur tips i would like yo know more about n4s

I like NFSU besti strongly recommend civic as your first car.it has balancedfurther u can race using it until 10 stari already finished it in 65 % and now pursuing for 100 %Oncom BeureumThe Best Place in the City

Need for speed underground 2 is one of the greatest driving simulation games. Some say it may be better than grand tursmo. Below I give a list of cars for their specific purpose.For a Road car: chose the bmw m3For a Supercar: chose the bugatti or mclaren f1For a Tuner car: chose the rx-8 or evoFor a Rally race: chose the impreza wrx stiFor a Formula 1 race: chose the mclaren mercedes it’s the greatest without questions!

I wouldn't call NFSU2 a racing "sim"... I mean it's not exactly founded in realism. Sure most of the body mods and performance mods are what people might really upgrade on their ride...but that having been said it's no where near what should be considered a sim. Its an amazing racing game, just not a simulation. Personally I prefer it more then the sim type racing games out their...some realism is fun but too much limits some of the fun stuff you can put into games.

Well, I've got some tips when playing this game. Well I think the most straight forward tip of all is to use your turbo in straight aways and/or save it for the last lap. I usually beat all of my cousins doing this.

Heres a good tip that works for me...After u start out, keep your 1st car till 3 more sets of cars unlock, buy a car, start upgrading it slowly while usuing ur pervious car, then after your newer one is all done, start using that, and keep repeating this step, works for me everytime, the one bad thing tho, is the story line thing, I'm a huge fan on cinimatics, so i wish it wasnt just pictures, but o well, it still rocks my socks