xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
dXbLauReNdXb

Recipes Invented By A Wannabe-chef Try Something New Easy For A Change

These are some recipes that require very few ingredients.You should make them especially if you are an impatient cook.I will give you three recipes. .:*:.Red Chixican.:*:.==INGREDIENTS==One red bell pepper. =$2 at most.Some Chicken Breasts. =$5-10.Soy Sauce =$Go to Panda Express if you don't have any.I Prefer Pure Sesame Oil =$7, Expensive So Smell Before You Buy.Mexican Rice {Bought at Albertson's, boil in a bag.. it is the best.} =$3. {BARGAIN}=First you cut the bell pepper into small portions, the shape is up to you.=Start to heat a frying pan and add oil.=Poke the chicken with a fork like youve never poked it before, all over.=Add soy sauce to the chicken and let it sit.TIP: Preferrably no longer then 30 minutes... Therefore it will develop a disease.=Add the peppers to the pan and put the lid on, add soy sauce later.=After letting the chicken sit for 5 minutes with the soy sauce on it add to the pan.=I am no expert on chicken so since you're on the internet you might want to look that up.=It is not hard to make chicken. When it is pink it is raw, when it is brown it is burnt.TIP: If the chicken is just taking too dang long, chop it up with a butcher knive and "stir-fry".=The Spanish rice is very self-explanitory. =Boil water and put the whole bag in as is for 6 minutes. Don't poke any holes.=I recommend using chicken prong things & a pot holder to remove it. It is VERY HOT.=Cut the bag open and pour into the biggest bowl you have, you will be surprised how much comes out.="Fluff" the rice with a fork, or, whichever tool your heart desires.=The Final Product==Scatter the rice upon your plate, be creative.=Put the chicken on top of your rice, be creative.=Take all the red peppers for yourself because they are jus taste so darn good!=Garnishes are fun and creative... I'd make sure it's edible so someone doesn't choke.This is the best meal ever and I hope you love it as much as I do..:*:. Mystery Tower .:*:.==INGREDIENTS==Depending on your diet and bowl, 1-2 Ice Cream SandwichesA Bottle of Whipped CreamIf you are lucky and go to Albertson's bonus days you can purchase a box and a can for about $2.{With your preferred card} {No, I don't work at Albertson's.}=Again, be creative. When I made this I had a very low and wide bowl.=They fit perfectly together on the bottom of the bowl.=You can cut the sandwiches into chunks and make a tower of your own of some sort.=When you are done building your architectual mound of health, get out the whipped cream.TIP: Remember for this trick you need all of the nitrous oxide.=Make the pile of whipped cream out of the can as high as you can... To your taste.=The Final Product==Sprinkles Sprinkles Sprinkles!=If you like chocolate or caramel or somethin' drip it on top.=If you are on a diet add a banana or a cherry.=Or some tofu.That sounds gross but I was sober. I think..:*:.Lauren Toast.:*:.==INGREDIENTS==For every egg use three pieces of bread.CinnamonNutmegTad of MilkVanilla ExtractPowdered SugarSyrupOil=Beat Eggs, Nutmeg, Cinnamon, Vanilla Extract, and Milk in a large bowl.=You will need one of those funky lookin' egg beater things with all the bouncy things.=Heat the pan very hot and add oil.=Take a piece of bread and drip the egg mixture onto one side of the bread.=Drop in the pan on the "EGG SIDE"=Wait about a minute then take the bouncy egg beater and drip and spread on the remaining side.=Turn over so that side can cook.=Cook each piece until it looks to your preference.=FINAL PRODUCT==Pour syrup if you like it, and sprinkle with powdered sugar and cinnamon.The more you practice the better you will get.Eventually you could be making it every morning.The trick is to make one side at a time.I'm glad I can help you make better french toast.I know you probably think this is rediculos.Well, I'mmm going to open my own restaurant.Hope you try these out and if you ARE a chef please don't laugh at me because I am not Rachel Ray.That girl is awesome.HAVE A GOOD DAY.dXbLauReNdXb

I feel like such an idiot! {lmao}If you erase this I understand, I am soo sorry.I was reading all of the topics and kept going down, like "Geez I feel like a littttle bit of an outcast here.."I don't know much about computers.CAN YOU TELL!?!?Please forgive me. :(

Bachlor-made Pizza4 slices of bread (whole loaf is like, $2 for the good stuff here)1 can your choice spaghetti sauce (prefer super chunky mushroom prego myself)1 baggie pre-sliced pizza cheese (about $3)Any other meats you might want to add ~ pepperoni, sausage, etc.Pre-heat the oven to 350 FPlace the slices of bread on a cookie sheet (swipe one from mom if you don't have any)Put some sauce on. Might want to go with a bit extra, as the bread tends to soak up some of the sauce.Add cheeseAdd other toppingsBake for about 20 minuets, or untill cheese is melted and starting to brown (or if your bread gets burnt :()

Mmm, I love sharing recipes! Trying out making new things is always fun.

Alright, here's a recipe I got from one of my friends in highschool. I don't know who should be credited for it, but certainly not me, so I'm putting it in quotes.

Puppy Chow (don't be scared by the name! it's good!)
1 cup chocolate chips
1/2 cup peanut butter
1/4 cup margarine/butter
1 tsp vanilla
1 box Crispix cereal
1&1/2 cups icing sugar

Melt the chocolate chips, peanut butter and margarine in a pot until....well, until it's just melted, but not burned on the bottom. Take off the heat and stir in the vanilla. Put Crispix into a large bowl, and pour the chocolate mixture overtop and mix it around a bit until the Crispix is coated. Put the chocolatey Crispix back into the bag that the cereal came in (or any other large clean bag you happen to have) and add the icing sugar. Shake it until the icing sugar is all mixed in, and voila! Put it in a bowl, and snack away.

This is an awesome snack recipe, and everytime I make it people love it. I doesn't even require any sort of skill, or using the oven :)

||| EXTREME COCOA |||

I like making homemade cocoa. I am not really a big fan of the prepackaged cocoa mix,

because it's never choclatey enough. I am the type that likes bittersweet/dark chocolate

and I drink my coffee black (with sugar). This recipe may also result in a good endorphin rush. :D

I normally just sort of do it by taste without exact measurements,

but these are approximated directions. Keep in mind that I normally use a fairly large mug for this (maybe 2 cups worth).

aproximate prep time = 3 or 4 mintues

- Buy some powdered, unsweetened cocoa (usually found in the Baking aisle).

- fill a mug with maybe 2/3 milk and 1/3 water and microwave until hot (maybe 2 minutes for a big mug).

- mix in cocoa powder. I usually put in about 5 (somewhat heaping) tablespoons. This usually gives you a

rich, thick, cocoa. Depending on your personal tastes for flavor and consistency you may want to adjust this.

- I will usually add about a tablespoon of sugar. I prefer to use light brown sugar, because it adds a bit more flavor.

- Then I usually add a some vanilla extract. I usually use about half a capful fo those small caps that come on the tiny extract bottles.

- stir it all up and you are done! Be careful, it may be hot!

Hey, these recipes will be handy, thanks. When i grow up, i'm gonna open a Deli.Here's something that my Mom makes:about 1/2-2 cups of Pace Medium Salsa.3 or 4(can't remember which) pounds of cooked ground beef2 cups of Sour Creamhowever much shredded Mild Cheddar Cheese you want to use to top, just don't forget to stir it in.it'll look grayish, but it tastes good. Makes 7 Huge Servings