xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
jet

Pho2hosting Problem

Now that's nasty.. I've actually gone through a similar experience.. the company I'd worked with previously has a few property events related to sports.. so for every event taking place the firm would get a website up and running.. and outsource this work.. usually to the lowest bidding firm or individual.. Once, it so happened that the fellow who actually executed the work, packed up his bags and upped and dissapeared. .. later we found out that he'd also changed the passwords to the site and left with all the info.. guess we'll all just have to watch out who we let in as admins to websites we cherish.. lols.. R.A.

Hmmm! That reminds me of a guy I met one time who locked his keys in his car. He locked up the car and did not remove the keys from the ignition.I asked him if he had a spare key and he replied “yes, it’s in the glove compartment”. The only thing stopped me from laughing is that I was out of breath. I really couldn’t imagine someone being that foolish.