xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Analyst

Microsoft Express:excellent Free Development Tools

If you have the bandwidth try downloading the Microsoft Express products. They are full development systesm that do not lack power given the price (free)I use them at home to test code that I will use the next day at work.

Edited by microscopic^earthling (see edit history)

If you have the bandwidth try downloading the Microsoft Express products. They are full development systesm that do not lack power given the price (free)

I use them at home to test code that I will use the next day at work.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What Exactly are they supposed to be all about and could you provide a link to the site where you could find out more and perhaps download the software?

Meh. I'd much rather go with GNU stuff, even when I'm stuck on windoze. Nothing from Microsoft is really free, anything free from them is really just an ad...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I also have that impression on windows, free today or pay for only 10% na price on competitor..

then pay tons of money the year after and support cost a thousand dollars plus upgrade your software yearly coz they will surely start dropping support for that product..

and now microsoft is trying to steal GNU teachnologies and make patents with them and sell them to the public and sue the GNU people due to piracy..

they have already done that alot of times and one of the stolen codes are careberos security from the open source foundry..