xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
manwe

Need Help In Site Layout & Design

Hmm.. There are a lot of posts at the moment consisting mainly of "help me, help me!" style content.. Perhaps we should have a "Website Help" board with a template you need to fill out, sort of like the hosting application thing.

I can help you with some layout and stuff, but you have to be more specific. I cant make a website not knowing what Runescape is and what it does. Its like making a autobiography for someone you dont know anything about!

well runescape is a java based MMORPG, very addictive (never played myself thank god) some call it online crack yea...anyways about the template, I can help you if you need, I got a few extra layouts lying around gathering dust

If I were you, to keep it safe I would stick with the same theme as the game site. The parchment and the dark colors. This will keep all of your guest comfortable because if they are familiar with the game then they will automatically connect your site with runescape. The game site reflects aspects of the game through there design, so if you use theirs as a template (but make it your own) then you will recieve the best results. For example, making a pink and white butterfly/hello kitty site will throw off any vistors that you could recieve. Hopes this helps.

cool tip wykked why dont you try a content management system... i think their really good for user groups/clans and stuff im currently trying Xoops out. The content is quite easy to manage and there are modules(plugins) to help you with certain things like chatrooms and organizers. You can also donwload premade themes which can reflect on what your site should be about.