xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
tealtiger

Amped 2 Vs Ssx 3 which do you like?

I played SSX 3 when i still had a Gamecube a lot. It has a good speedy feel and the tricks are insane. the thing i dont dig about it is the unrealistic levels and tricks. that it the main reason Amped 2 is more appealing. The tricks in Amped 2 just look damn shnazzy. I love this game. the only thing SSX 3 has 1up on Amped 2 is the customization of your character. the outfits look better in SSX 3. Has anyone else reached Legend Status in Amped 2?

I played SSX 3 when i still had a Gamecube a lot. It has a good speedy feel and the tricks are insane. the thing i dont dig about it is the unrealistic levels and tricks. that it the main reason Amped 2 is more appealing. The tricks in Amped 2 just look damn shnazzy. I love this game. the only thing SSX 3 has 1up on Amped 2 is the customization of your character. the outfits look better in SSX 3.

Has anyone else reached Legend Status in Amped 2?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

nope...lol...but i will say amped 2 is prolly the best snowboarding game out there...i love it, i dont exactly own it :( - i have amped and love it as well (already beaten it - and still play it) and i have ssx3, i kinda like the non-realisticness of it tho...the way you can just kinda do w/e tricks you want...but i dont like the levels...they are too...fake yeah...i also dont like the way ssx3 is set up...the menus and accessing levels and crap... amped2 is a much better game

I played SSX 3 when i still had a Gamecube a lot. It has a good speedy feel and the tricks are insane. the thing i dont dig about it is the unrealistic levels and tricks. that it the main reason Amped 2 is more appealing. The tricks in Amped 2 just look damn shnazzy. I love this game. the only thing SSX 3 has 1up on Amped 2 is the customization of your character. the outfits look better in SSX 3.

Has anyone else reached Legend Status in Amped 2?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't really care for either of those games.. I like 1080 Avalanche... that game is really awesome!