xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
OpaQue

East World Network / Eastworldnetwork Pay Per Impression (CPM) Program Review

EastWorldNetwork

:: PROGRAM TYPE ::

PAY PER IMPRESSION ( CPM / eCPM )

:: COMMENTS ::

Frankly, I find this company a cheat. Their main page shows they pay a CPM rate of $0.45 for 728x90. After signing up, I told them the contents of my site. We have just got this new type of scheme in which you make 70% of the money. When I asked, Is it profitable than CPM, They said YES. After implementing their code for about 3 months, I saw my stats. The stats have 2 sections. One for $0.45 CPM (which showed 0 impressions, as I am not in their scheme ). The other one which in which I really am ( 70% share ) showed $91.xx. ( my account name : Xisto )

Being eager about the payment, I contacted them to find out, the stats which are reported are wrong and my actual payment was something around $30.

There is no such scheme these people have called $0.45 CPM. Its a big Cheat. Since, they count impressions @ 24 hour Cap.

So if a user comes to your site, 10 times, it gets recorded as only 1. The worst part is, That same user is however shown 10 diffrent ads. While you get paid for only one impression.

:: COMPANY BACKGROUND ::

EWN is a family of marketers and developers with unbound creativity and solid backgrounds in the internet marketing field. We have a professional team with unbound sense of web marketing know-how, and real-life experience. ( as published on their site )

:: PROS ::

NA

:: CONS ::

Cheats.

Wrong information on website.

Statistics reported Wrong.

Every impression from a particular user is counted on a 24 hour CAP.

Only impressions from US/UK paid.

:: PAYMENT TERM ::

Net 45

:: PAYMENT METHOD ::

They claim to pay by paypal and check. But from the fact what I see, I dont think they pay at all.

:: PUBLISHER CRITERIA ::

Unknown

:: AD NETWORK CONTACT DETAILS ::

Email Support:

Advertiser support: advertisers@eastworldnetwork.com

Webmaster support: support@eastworldnetwork.coms

IM Support: (11 am - 8 pm PST USA)

Aol IM: ewnbuddy

Yahoo IM: ewnbuddy

Msn IM: ewnbuddy@hotmail.com

:: RECOMMENDATION ::

LoL.. No way! Not recommended at all.