xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
m3ch4

Phantom Crash anyone heard of or played this game?

Hey, I actually joined asta for the free space so that I could make a page about this little known game and it's sequal Slai.Has anyone else played Phantom Crash for the xbox? And waht are your thoughts on it and the new game that's coming out for the ps2?

I loved the original for XBOX. Theres a sequal I missed that one. But I have heard of the PS2 game I hear its not supposed to even touch the first in greatness.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hey! check out the new site for it that just went up!

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

they're supposed to have 2 booths at e3 this year, and the ps2 game is either coming out this june or this septemper :)

I can't wait for this title!

LOL

Btw, if you're interested in hooking up to put together a site, let know, I've got some space right now..the 20 mbs, hopign to upgrade once I get things going. =)

yeh i borrowed from a mate and now its my favourite game and i cant own it caus its discontinued for xboxit suks :) and i dont own a ps2 so i cant play the cruddy sequel