xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
GiaBabygirl19

Anyone Heard Of Or Played In The Groove?

I've heard of it, since it's like right next to the DDR machine here where i go to play.For those who don't know. In The Groove, or ITG, is a dancing game. Much like Dance Dance Revolution, or DDR. You choose a song, and you step on the right arrow at the right time to what it shows on the screen.Unlike DDR, ITG consist of rather faster and harder songs. It contains more techno songs rather than dance songs like DDR. You can find such games at your local arcades. It's quite fun and addictive.

I want to try ITG sometime but I can't find it on playstation 2 yet. I don't like going to the arcades because it ends up costing way too much if you play it alot. I bought 2 metal pads and me and my g/f just play it at home whenever we feel like it (which hasn't been much lately). I also prefer to play it at home because its a little less embarising if you screw up at home than when 20 people are watching you.