xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
totalgorepresident

Cannot Login In To Website

Okay I cannot login to my websitemy website istotalgore.astahost.comand my username is gsthornewhen I try to logon via C-panel I have to enter my login and passwordI tried Gsthorne and my password but that wont workI also tried totalgore.astahost.com and my password but that didnt workOn the validy test page it says something about my password being changed and the last line is Vhost Passwords syncedwhat does this mean?Please help

I'm going to reset your account and give you the token, your account did not finish up so it's halfway setup, you may see you credits fluctuate, thats me.Nils

You should be able to setup the hosting again now, The same email you got before was sent to you, just wait for it to finish, post here or PM me when you are done. (If you still have a problem), If not, enjoy hosting and have fun.Nils

OK, try again, we have looked at everything but I can't find out what's going wrong... It's one of those issues that are not makind sense.Nils