xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
earlymorningmist

Hello People :od

Hello people :D I'm Sammie - known around the www as clouded vision [or other variants], unchanted spell [again, or variants] or just Sammie - oh yes, or earlymorningmist of course.

Erm - that's pretty much it. I'm new here... from the UK, ridiculously obsessive, northern, arrogant, cocky, stubborn - i could go on, but I won't. I've embaressed myself enough today! [i'm too clumsy - I've already walked into three doors :( ]

Sammie x

:D thanks. Funny posts... well thats the first time my idioticness has been described as funny! Immature, pathetic, utterly ridiculous and plain bloody stupid, yes, but funny - no. Well there's a first time for everything!And just to remind you of my clumsiness - I've just dropped my tray of eye-makeup everywhere and my jeans are covered in multi coloured makeup powder.I'll never learn. :(