xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
EJay

Star Trek Enterprise Save Enterprise

:angry: I can't believe that they cancelled Star Trek Enterprise, I thought it was a great addition to the Star Trek Saga. I mean, they are cutting it Three Seasons short of the regular 7 Seasons per Series Tactic. I say that we continue to support Enterprise and show our dedication. :blink: A normal episode of STE costs about 3.1 million dollars. A season costs ab out 32 million, in US denomination. What a substantial amount of money. But wouldn't it be worth it to save Enterprise.I SAY SAVE ENTERPRISE :ph34r::):P:Phttp://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ :P:P:P:P

That is quiet unfortunate, i thought enterprise was a pretty interesting show i mean i liked it how they were far behind the technology from the previous ones which made it more interesting. But i think they are cutting it short because there aren't all that many fans... i dont think people like the enterprise as much as they liked the other ones.

I have never seen enterprise but has alway wanted to. Although i have always liked Star trek voyager the best from all the spin offs. They cancelled it also. I thouhgt The next generation was kinda like a sci fi soap opera to me.

That is quiet unfortunate, i thought enterprise was a pretty interesting show i mean i liked it how they were far behind the technology from the previous ones which made it more interesting. But i think they are cutting it short because there aren't all that many fans... i dont think people like the enterprise as much as they liked the other ones.

59334[/snapback]

I completely agree with your statement. Personally, I have never seen Star Trek Enterprise because I'm not a big Science Fiction fan...and I don't like the faces of some of the characters on the show.

Recently, I saw VH1's Best Week Ever, and they had a segment on the cancellation of Star Trek Enterprise. One of the comedians said, "I feel bad for Star Trek because I feel like I never had enough time to ignore it." (or something along that line)

I cannot agree with this quote more.

Please don't flame me, ST fans.