xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Bidvertiser

On first looks, my first impression of Bidvertiser is that it seems to be a very professional company. The web design is professional and worth of a reliable company and the content and information on the site is quite helpful. I would say Bidvertiser is a good and reliable alternative to Good Adsense.However, it's a new company and I've yet to see sites carrying Bidvertiser ads. Is the payout high?

On first looks, my first impression of Bidvertiser is that it seems to be a very professional company. The web design is professional and worth of a reliable company and the content and information on the site is quite helpful. I would say Bidvertiser is a good and reliable alternative to Good Adsense.

However, it's a new company and I've yet to see sites carrying Bidvertiser ads. Is the payout high?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I would assume that the payout is high, because in my account for example I've noticed that their are some advertisers willing to bid up to 80 cents per ad click. http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ uses Bidvertiser.

I love bidvertiser. I love it how you can pick what ads to reject and what to keep. My website, http://isicararena.9k.com/, has ads that make me $0.37 per click, and i removed all the Gambling and dating ads. And my friend's website, http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/, has some ads that make him $0.57 per click. And an ad actually helped me. I found a cheap host that sells domain names for only $5.99 a year.

So i think it's better than Google adsense or anything else that i've ever seen. I'd say it's 8/10 compared to Google Adsense.

I would love to give the other advertising networks like Bidvertiser a try, but I'm very concerned with payment matters. Google Adsense is very reliable and you know that they won't cheat you of your money or refuse payment. If the alternative networks are relaible too I'll be willing to give them a try.

Google,Yahoo all use the same program . But bidvertiser seems like popluar and more easy to apply . I almost can see it each place . I apply the Bidvertise in my wetsite. tooBut not too much people want to click it ! In my opinoin, The useful and effective Paid to Click is still PTP Link.The hit rate is much better than others ads method. As a wetsite master , I will choose it to advertise my ads or make money from it ! How do you think?

well....i gave it a try and unfortunately even after thousands of impresssions in my site I could not even make a single cent ! So i didnt quite like it and continued with Google Adsense !!

i do use it and it's so much good, i personally prefer it to google, they suspended my account twice for no reason.

well....i gave it a try and unfortunately even after thousands of impresssions in my site I could not even make a single cent ! So i didnt quite like it and continued with Google Adsense !!

BidVertiser is not a CPM (cost per thousand impressions) advertising service. They pay you for clicks, not for impressions. If one of your visitors clicks on an ad, you could earn as much as 2 dollars. I use it in conjunction with Google AdSense (but not in a way that confuses them together, which would be against Google's policy) and it earns money well. Even better, minimum payout is $10 USD. This is fortunate, as Google AdSense has a payout of $100 USD!

i do use it and it's so much good, i personally prefer it to google, they suspended my account twice for no reason.

Google never suspends accounts for no reason. If they suspended your account while you were using BidVertiser, I think it's safe to bet that there was a policy violation of at least one of the two sites. Perhaps you should investigate https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/48182?utm_source=aso&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=ww-ww-et-asfe_&gsessionid=8Kghv_ckXJH8J1MvB_PMgA.

I think most people would prefer Google AdSense, though, since it not only pays for contextual ads, but also for search and for referrals. What's even better is that they now have video ads (AdSense for Content), selected formats only. A user clicks on the ad and it starts playing multimedia (likely Flash or GIF). BidVertiser doesn't have this sort of thing. Plus, their ads aren't contextually-targeted; they're based on the category you selected.

I agree. Im currently using BidVertiser.I earn $0.00 daily and i know im getting clicks. I even received to email from them saying i have been click on my own adverts when i have never done such a thing.ADVOID THEM!

Haha, thanks for the advice about this company everyone. I would have tried it had I not read this whole thread about how it may be a scam since no one's clicks are getting reported. I will stick with adsense! B)

Simply put, my experience with Bidvertiser has been nothing less than horrible. I mean, I've got tracking scripts setup on my sites, and specifically for Bidvertiser ads the script logged many clicks. BUt i never managed to make a single cent. Frankly, i feel these guys are either scam, or else, their pay rates are way too low!

I will never go with out adsense on my new website i will use this aswell just to see if it is good but reading some peoples impressions on this they would rather use Google so i dont think that i will be much different after all i have been witth Google adsense for at least 3 or 4 years and have made over £100 no matter what you say google is better advertiser at the moment on the internet.Nick

Agreed. Totally. Google Adsense MAY be unfair in some situations, but they are still the best one around. Because they do not have any tough qualification rules, etc. Plus, their payout rates are among the highest in the CPC area. You can get as high as $1 per click. What more would you want..?? I doubt anything.My experience with google adsense has been really great, and I am personally sticking with them. No matter what <_<