xisto Community
Milk

Metaphysical And Physical Supernatural and Natural

I was reading some metaphysical poetry and was just sort of inspired I suppose.

If you don't want to read all this, just skip down to the bottom.

We know all about the rabbits foot and the four-leaf clovers and all that good luck sort of stuff. We also know about like, if you say "macbeth" in a theatre, the next play will end in failure or something. And we all know about zombies and ghosts, etc.

Well, I personally, am a straight-forward, "dude, I gotta see it to believe it" sort of girl. Sometimes I'll believe certain things that aren't visible but it really depends on what mood I'm in =/

I was talking my friend about how I don't believe in supernatural things and those stupid stories people make up to spook people into not doing things and she just blew up at me. I didn't know what her problem was but she's like some sort of crazy, psycho, omg we're gonna die if we do so and so, sort of person. Anyways, then we started talking about ghosts and I said I believed in them and she retorted with something like, "What the hell? How can you believe in ghosts if you don't even believe in the [insert some crazy made-up you're gonna die in 7 days story]????!!!", and I told her, "Because ghosts are real".

I know some of ya'll are probably going, "Oh my god, this chick is a lunatic. ::stops reading::" but WAIT. Let me explain?

See, ghosts are not what you think. Or maybe they are I don't know. When the average person thinks of ghosts, they think of those whispy, translucent creatures that float around and haunt you, or they're like casper. Well, ghosts really do exist. >_>

This is the normal definition of "ghost": The spirit of a dead person, especially one believed to appear in bodily likeness to living persons or to haunt former habitats.

Correct? Stolen from dictionary.com. Anyways, this is what it should be:

A collection of negative energy, concentrated in a single area in a surrounded field.

Well, I'm not so sure about the surrounded field part, but I mean like an enclosed room. What i'm super sure about is the negative energy part. A ghost is a collection of negative energy. Like, an extremely abnormal amount of electrons in one area.

That being said, ghosts exist, no ifs, ands, or buts. >_>

So anyways, the entire point of this post was to ask one simple question:

Do you believe in the supernatural?

Of course not. I have no belief in supernatural. What I like to believe is what people coniser "supernatural" is either a maniupulation of their own mind or has been fed into by other people. I know a bunch of people who would believe in ghosts without even having sufficient proof. Even if people think they've seen ghosts, there always is a scientific reason behind it which is proved with enough evidence to change minds. People sometimes say that they have been stalked by ghosts, but have no solid proof to back that up. The worst part beind people blindly believing them. I'd say that everything that happens on this planet has a scientific backup.

Lol, so do I. I'm all logic like that. I can't be faithful/spiritual because of it =/I think what they think about ghosts stalking them, they just get a chill down their spine or some sort. They just get the willies and they think there's a ghost. I don't believe a ghost is the soul of a dead person or something, but whatever.

I have half faith in the super natural but I also believe in the world I see around myself and realize that my spiritual belifs do need to only be to a certain point.

I believe there are things wich our eyes can't see and that there are things untold or understood wrong.

I believe "ghosts" are spirits, souls wich are earthbound due to accidents or something in that manner.

A collection of negative energy, concentrated in a single area in a surrounded field.

Well I believe not only negative energy, I bet there could be positive energie too

What I like to believe is what people consider "supernatural" is either a maniupulation of their own mind or has been fed into by other people.

Maybe this believe has been fed or manipulated to you by other people as well :)

Everyone thinks different and respond different to certain events. Some think they see "ghosts" everywhere and some don't believe in "ghosts" even when they see one.
The only problem is that especially horror-movies show the negative side of "ghosts" and/or the supernatural, so people get freightened when they encounter something extraordinary.

I just don't believe in supersticion(spelled correct?) like number 13 nor rabbit tails (poor rabbits :) j/k)

Yea maybe I do belong in an asylum :P

Peace

I believe in the supernatural. I think there are a lot of different kinds of 'ghosts'. The negative energy you believe in after something terrible has happened in a location, and also spirits that haunt or protect a place after the person is gone, or have unfinished business. I also believe that humans have powers that we will be able to tap into eventually. Right now, we only use two percent of our brains. I'm not an evolutionist (I mean, I don't believe that we evolved from monkeys or the Big Bang.), but I believe that as a populace, we will all eventually grow and learn to be able to use more of it at will or need, and there lie powers such as ESP, telepathy, and maybe even telekinesis. I don't believe in most superstitions, such as walking under ladders and rabbit feet, because they are mostly the product of human fear and a need to blame bad things on something and have something that may keep them away. They may have acquired 'power' over time, but most of us don't really believe in them, so...