xisto Community
kaputnik

Animated Presentations? Looking out for a S/W.. Easy to use...

Hi all.. Just woke up this morning and decided all the presentations I've been making are just too darned drab.. although there's a lot of creative work that goes into all my presentations, the kind of clients I actually approach to sell my 'below the line' advertising solutions, are not really impressed.. To give you an understanding of what I do would be simple.. it's any kind of promotional activity, ground events and contact promotions which is not mass media (TV, Radio, News or Print).. My requirement is to put prospective clients through an experience where they may visualize a scenario.. something like Sim City or Sim Party.. - The presentations need to be graphic, and animated- Require some sort of preset configurations, so its easy to select what I want and just place objects, and where they have to move, some sort of pointing system- Should be some kind of simple to use archetectural S/W which also supports scenarios.. like outdoor locations, moving vehicles etc...- Ideally - everything should be drag and drop.... so that there are quick turnover times between projects.. I'm looking at a day max.. :P If you're aware of any S/W that I can get my hands on (and if its free of cost, all the better).. I'd really appreciate your letting me know.. Will look out for posts on this..

I'm not sure what kind of thing would be able to do that, but you might be interested to know that Keynote can now export as Flash.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes there are a few apps that do export to Flash. one that I've been using is 'Powerbullet Presenter'. It's pretty handy with a very simple GUI.,, and with a bunch of simple effects.. Although this is way out there in the presentation arena.. I'm looking at the next level.. some thing that will allow virtual environments to be created using drag and drop as well as action commands. ..

Like a virtual reality show.. but mindwrentchingly simple to create.. something my old momma could learn perhaps.. :(

I do hope there's somehting out there that somebody's heard about.. am really eager to know..

Rashid