xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
webguide

Nazi Church

No, but the link you cited seem to be blogs, with no cited evidence. In other words, it has no credibility to it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

This is exactly what I mean. What part of the posts do you find diffecult to believe? The facts in the blog are not opinion but are widely known facts that the church doesn't deny. The Pope admits he was in the Hitler Youth and he admits that he only left when the nazi's were losing the war. What exact are you questioning?

This is exactly what I mean. What part of the posts do you find diffecult to believe? The facts in the blog are not opinion but are widely known facts that the church doesn't deny. The Pope admits he was in the Hitler Youth and he admits that he only left when the nazi's were losing the war. What exact are you questioning?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

He also said that he hated the Nazi doctorine, as with his family. The article neglects to mention the fact that it was compulsory to be in the Hitler Youth between the ages of 14 to 18. He also did not attend the meetings.

BTW, some infomation about the Hitler Youth

At the same time the church were helping the nazi's. He, as well as the church only deserted when the nazi's were about to lose the war. He has also worked with a neo-Nazi publishing house which openly denies the holocaust.

I doubt that if the new pope was ever REALLY a nazi (by which I mean he believed the Nazi propaganda instead of talking the talk to not get killed) that he would have been elected pope.That said, he may be the pope, but he is still a man. His words should be listened to, because he has probably accumulated a lot of wisdom no matter what his political stripe. But listening is different than doing. Like all things said by all people: make a thorough investigation, then decide. Then be willing to be wrong anyway, just like everyone at some point.

At the same time the church were helping the nazi's. He, as well as the church only deserted when the nazi's were about to lose the war. He has also worked with a neo-Nazi publishing house which openly denies the holocaust.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That's still a matter of debate, since the Vatican has denied it and it hasnt been proved be a court of law so, we can't prove that. You remember you are still relying on evidence that has no cited source.

My history teacher was telling us that he was part of Hitler's Youth but that was only because every young male had to be. Once it was time for him to become a full memeber of the Nazis he ran away to Sweden or some place like that.

I looked up some some of the stuff on the internet.

Reading his essay "Freedom and Truth"

http://www.ewtn.com/library/THEOLOGY/TRUEFREE.htm

And found nothing offensive. So the accusation that this "appeared in the book 1848 - Erbe und Auftrag, published by AULA, a far right, neo-Nazi publishing house which openly denies the holocaust" is kind of like saying a man must be gay because he shook hands with one once. It is absurd.

Oh yes these people that deny the holocaust sicken me too. It is vital that we learn from history. But the lesson is about human beings and what they are capable of. Yes the pope is a Nazi and I don't think he would deny it. But I am also a nazi and so are you, because the nazis are an example of what human beings are like.

We all have this terrible habit of villifying other people and denying what is good and valuable in their lives by labeling them. We do this for much the same reasons that the people, who are denying the holocaust, are doing what they do. We make other people villians so we can believe that we are good. We don't want to accept the fact that the ugliness, we see in other people, is right there beneath the surface of our own skins. When we tell the tale of who we are, we play down the mean and viscious thing we have done to paint a rosier picture. It is a lie.

So when I see people calling the pope a "nazi pope", I hear voice of Hitler awakened from his grave. When I see anti-catholic literature, I smell the smoke of burning human flesh from the ovens of Auswitch. But to be honest, I must look down at my own hands with horror.

That is so messed up. People are just bored out of their lives that they have to make up stories out for amusement. Just because the Pope is german he is considered a Nazi? I assume u guys know that joke about the pope being Sith from Star Wars right? Because they resemeble to each other. These are just silly made up jokes.

Hi folkes,I'm sorry to mention it, but I think that this discussion about an "Nazi-Church" is a little too far out.In the matter of fact, yes the catholic curch was involved into 2nd ww on AH's site, but it hasn't anything to do with nazism other than what AH did and what he had done under the war, did matched what the Vatican people would like to do but it was too dirty to them.Hitler in person was almost an atheist, who also was flirting with the norse mythology, what he did use as model for his so called arian race.I have no sympathy to what that lunatic did done these years, as it was pure madness and absolutly inhumanity.Hitler was an pure AntiChrist, and too many waste their time to keep him alive.I can only feel sorry for his faith, he should had continued as an artist and left all other people alone.In the matter of fact:- Hitler wasn't an true christian- Hitler wasn't an Viking- Hitler wasn't either son of satanHitler was just an normal regular human being like you an me, who just did lost the control of his own life.Do people still discuss Napolon, Cezar or Stalin like these guy above? I don't think that they are so diffrent from each other.No more words from me here.Jens