xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
bs_varun

Newibe IAM NEW

Hi Everyone :blink: I'am Varun, and I have just joined, I want to know how to get points, and how the point system works. I have a cool website and i want to host it.Xisto IS COOL!! But why did they name this website Xisto. See Ya :angry:

hi there... I'm glad to see that Xisto is growing so fast :angry: so many new members lately ..

The point depends on the length of your message. So the longer message your write .. you will have a long period of hosting day :blink:

Xisto IS COOL!! But why did they name this website Xisto.

This is because Xisto is the favorite internet cafe of admin that has been closed down :ph34r:

Hi Everyone :P

I'am Varun, and I have just joined, I want to know how to get points, and how the point system works. I have a cool website and i want to host it.

Xisto IS COOL!! But why did they name this website Xisto.

See Ya :P

59234[/snapback]

Hi

I'm *****, but you can call me daman!

Well If you read the first paragraph when you sign in(below) it should tell you all about the POINT SYSTEM.

I JUST PUTEN IT BELOW SO YOU CAN READ IT.

HOSTING CREDITS : 0.00

Welcome to Xisto,Ignore the above Hosting Credit System if you are not interested in the Free Web Hosting service offered by our site. If you want to apply for our Premium Free Web Hosting Account, you will require atleast,

Package 1 : 10 Credits

Package 2 : 25 Credits

Package 3 : 50 Credits

Package 4 : ( Cannot be obtained Directly, You must get package 3 first and then upgrade ). You will lose hosting credits, after your account is created / upgraded.

Hosting credits are collected by posting at the forums. The hosting credits are given after your posts are filtered and depending on its size, you get proportional hosting credits. Once you get the required credits you can post an application for hosting. One of our admins will then approve your application after which you can register an account at https://support.xisto.com/ Do not try to spam and collect Hosting credits. Any methods of spamming will not be tolerated. Your Account will be banned if you are caught spamming. After you get hosting, you will have to maintain your hosting credits by staying active. Remember the amount of posts has no effect on Hosting Credits. We look for Quality rather than Quantity.

PS : You are free to upgrade your Hosting Account after you get required Hosting Credits :angry::blink::ph34r::)