xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
mmbg

Dungeon Siege

I love this game only because you can chase chickens!! :lol::P:P btw, yes, it's very cool. A huge world... and no "loading" stuff :P you can play continously!

dungeon siege is madness!!!!!!!!!neverwinter nights is cool too, but i like the sheer simplicity of dungeon siege, if im in the mood for a real thinking game i play warcraft III.check the dungeon siege II site.oh, what do you guys think of the story in dungeon siege? im heaps into it but when it got to the end bit***SPOILER BELOW***when gom is saying how merik screwed upi think they leave the end a bit dodgy. i mean, what happens to merik? any comments

yeah, i am so into it, but the only problem i have with it is the editor is really un-user friendly. if it was anything like the warcraft III one (which rips by the way) i would be so stoked and i reckon there would be even more user created material.

dungeon siege is madness!!!!!!!!!neverwinter nights is cool too, but i like the sheer simplicity of dungeon siege, if im in the mood for a real thinking game i play warcraft III.check the dungeon siege II site.oh, what do you guys think of the story in dungeon siege? im heaps into it but when it got to the end bit***SPOILER BELOW***when gom is saying how merik screwed upi think they leave the end a bit dodgy. i mean, what happens to merik? any comments

more on Dungeon Seige II - does anyone know the release date? i heard it was sometime this year, but, you know, we could be waiting for up to 12 months for that :rolleyes:I CAN'T WAIT THAT LONG!