xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Mahanon

Any Thoughts One The New Wild Arms Game Leave a thought about it

If anyone played the first Wild Arms game for the PlayStation you know what it was like, and very soon the remake if the game will be hitting store shelves, Aug 16th to be exact. Leave a comment on your thoughts of what you think it will be like or just leave a comment about the original version... :P I'll leave one later, really tired......Ok I'm back, for this game it takes place in the dying World of Filgaia, three people living very different lives are pulled togethter to save the World from the Metal Demons that invaded 2000 years ago and left it a waste land that have returned to claim the world for themselves.Their are the three characters Rudy, a young man that can use the mesterious power known as arms, Cecelia, a princess with the gift of communicating with the guardians of the World, last is Jack, a swordsman seeking absolute power. In the remake of this game for the PS2 there has been an additional three characters added to the game, Emma, a woman who loves working on machines, Calamity Jane, a wild woman that has an a very strong intrest in money, and is a small Elw girl, the only one left of her kind. I could be wrong about the third character though, I haven't heard much about this character.

I've never heard of this before. What's it about? What kind of gameplay does it have? It kind of sounds like a western. That would be an interesting game, a Western style RPG!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes this is a Western based RPG game that will be rereleased for the PlayStation 2 the 16th of Aug, if you would like to see a trailer for this game go to http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/. Just copy this link into your browser.

So anyways the date for the new Wild Arms game has been pushed back until September....I swear this game is becoming muck like the Phantasy Star Trilogy that was supposted to have been released like about three months ago, and when I say that I mean that the dates are being pushed back so far that it is becoming rediculous.Game Companies really need to get there acts together, and get their games out on time, I know that sometimes it does take a bit longer then estimated but when it is put off for about 5-6 months you know that they are just doing something stupid.