xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
darkool

Trend Micro Misktake

The Trend Micron goes to last week compensate the users in Japan with the payment of the arrangement derived to the verified problem when it launched an update that blocked the systems of the users. An imperfection in the update launched in the past Saturday, blocked computers of inumeros users of the solution of protecção of the Trend Micron in set with the Service Pack 2 of the Microsoft for Windows XP. Trend Micron, with headquarters in Toquio, admitted that it did not verify or it tested codigo placed in the update in systems with the Service Pack 2. Until Tuesday the company received about 370,000 calls and admitted equally that 650 companies had been afectadas with this problem. The 3 million and way of Japanese customers who had acquired the VirusBuster go to receive one month from extra gratuitous support, as well as the enterprise customers who equally adquiraram the product of the Trend Micron. Additionally the customers who had had to call entities to repair the PC's and that still they have the receipt in its ownership will be able to complain the payment up to one maximo of 80 dollars. The consumers who do not possess receipt or comprovativo go to more receive support for 3 months from gratuitous form, totalizing 4 months in the total. This small "trick" ja more than cost to the company three million dollars in about one week. The company does not wait to widen its compensation for beyond Japan.

Posted Image

i know speak a little of english but i'm not in the mood to translate the articles ... there is lot's off words , i read the articles in my language but when i translate i dont take a look to the transleted text , so i didnt noted those mistakes , sorry . next time i'm be carefull cheers :P