xisto Community
ebbinger_413

Pokemon ok yes...laugh laugh laugh

yeah you can all laugh at me if you want.... but i love those old pokemon games, you know the original for gameboy the old black and white (now they got all these colors and crap). the old pokemon with only 200 pokemon (now they got somewhere around 1000 - probably wrong). i used to play that game for hours...i loved it...i mean dont get me wrong...pokemon is gay, the card game (stupid) the tv show (stupid) the movies (stupid) - maybe some of you can disagree with me on this (you know all you hardcore card collectors or w/e you want to call yourself that really get into it and believe that its real) yes, i will also admit that some of those same card games, are fun to play...but im not quite so serious about them :P....i think that nintendo should come out with a remake of the old classic pokemon game for ds or sumtin...get back to the basics... :P

Nah, I'm not gonna laugh... actually I will, but in my mind. :P I think everyone liked pokemon alittle bit at one point. The game are the only thing I used to like of POkemon, the show and cards are crap. The games have gotten redundant now, it's the same thing each time. I also think the spin-offs could be btter (Snap sucked). Oh well, I"m not a Pokemon fan, but that doesn't mean I can't play it.I also heard Pokemon was banned in one of the Asian countries because of one of the 'isms' that Pokemon practises.

Nah, I'm not gonna laugh... actually I will, but in my mind. :P

I think everyone liked pokemon alittle bit at one point. The game are the only thing I used to like of POkemon, the show and cards are crap. The games have gotten redundant now, it's the same thing each time. I also think the spin-offs could be btter (Snap sucked). Oh well, I"m not a Pokemon fan, but that doesn't mean I can't play it.

I also heard Pokemon was banned in one of the Asian countries because of one of the 'isms' that Pokemon practises.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

lol...ism's in asia that is funny (how do you start a religion off of pokemon ?)

yeah, all the new games are boring because they are the same old thing over and over again...nuttin new but color and dudes

There's nothing wrong with liking Pokemon, everyone secretly does :PIt's a great game becuase it spread so fast and into so many areas of popular culture, with trading cards, television shows and of course the games. I did play all the original games and Ruby/Sapphire and I really did enjoy them :PI think it's a great game but you can't tell too many people about your secret indulgence :P

I'll admit it too that at one point that I was a fan of the pokeman games for Gameboy. That was the frist game I bought when I got my gameboy pocket. I played the yellow version. I think now they have about 5 billion versions but whatever. To steal an old joke and use it for this I will say "Pokeman is like riding a mo-ped, sure it may be fun to ride/play with just don't let your friends see you using it."I just crack myself up.

It was catchy, there's no doubt and everyone who was 1-11 during that time was attracted to it. And they were fun games to play. But I am totally against pokemon after seeing that episode of South Park months ago. Anyone here see that? "You must collect all the chimpokemon in order to destroy the ultimate power" and the ultimate power is the US. Japan brainwashes kids to try and bomb pearl habor again in revenge for their defeat in WW2.

i love pokemon and have done for ages nad the amount 1000 pokemon is definately wrong - currently the standing is at 386 :P and originally there were 151 (if you include mew) but i think the cheapes cash in on the pokemon name is pokemon box on the gamecube - its just a storage system, damnit! pokemon colosseum on the cube ain't that great either (and yes i own most pokemon games - i have red, yellow, gold, ruby and leaf green on gb/gba and colosseum on the cube (never had a n64 - i'm sure if i did i probably would have gotten pokemon stadium). i do have a nintendo ds but i don't have pokemon dash and currently i'm waiting for emerald on gba on diamond or pearl on the ds

i love pokemon and have done for ages nad the amount 1000 pokemon is definately wrong - currently the standing is at 386 :( and originally there were 151 (if you include mew) but i think the cheapes cash in on the pokemon name is pokemon box on the gamecube - its just a storage system, damnit! pokemon colosseum on the cube ain't that great either (and yes i own most pokemon games - i have red, yellow, gold, ruby and leaf green on gb/gba and colosseum on the cube (never had a n64 - i'm sure if i did i probably would have gotten pokemon stadium). i do have a nintendo ds but i don't have pokemon dash and currently i'm waiting for emerald on gba on diamond or pearl on the ds

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You can't forget Pokemon snap or photo or whatever it was. I remeber you had to take pictures of different pokemon you would see along the way. You could make them do special things by throwing apples and whatnot. Then you'd get rated on the pics.

I remember it was on N64 I never owned it, but my friend did and I borrowed it and beat it.

yeah you can all laugh at me if you want....

but i love those old pokemon games, you know the original for gameboy the old black and white (now they got all these colors and crap). the old pokemon with only 200 pokemon (now they got somewhere around 1000 - probably wrong). i used to play that game for hours...i loved it...i mean dont get me wrong...pokemon is gay, the card game (stupid) the tv show (stupid) the movies (stupid) - maybe some of you can disagree with me on this (you know all you hardcore card collectors or w/e you want to call yourself that really get into it and believe that its real) yes, i will also admit that some of those same card games, are fun to play...but im not quite so serious about them :D....i think that nintendo should come out with a remake of the old classic pokemon game for ds or sumtin...get back to the basics... :(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I used to play pokemon. Probably my favourity game when i was a kid.

:( you know if you play the "Pokemon Rap" Backwards it says "I love satan love satan love satan" :D I found that out yesterday its really funny. But yeah I still do like Pokemon. its a fun and emmersive RPG game

I loved Pokemon Blue. I would always go nuts to find Meowth, and heavily weigh my options on what to evolve Eevee to. Of course, I always chose Vaporeon. I cannot keep up with all these new Pokemon. I know the first 150, but after that .. :( Too much for me. Hahah.

pokemon was really fun for a period of time. I remember everyone at school talking about it nonstop and discussing how to get better pokemon/items and the card game was also a big hit... I remember how the more popular pokemon card traders went around trying to differentiate the 'fake' cards from the real ones...lol

The pokemon games were great, long emersive gameplay and great replayability... plus playing multiplayer with your freinds at lunch what could be better???? The cards and T.V. show is what screwed it up though. Does the Pokemon song really say I love satan when you play it backwards???