xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ebbinger_413

Favorite Music band or song

what is your favorite band out of these choices  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i was just wonderin if anyone else liked to listen to the same bands that i do....i know that its a poll...but id like to see what other bands or songs you guys like......and i like all of the ones above...they are all great...i listen to rock...thas it...rock...i dont like rap, i dont like country, i dont like classical, i dont like anything but rock. but it can be hard rock, old rock, soft rock, new rock, w/e as long as its rock...

Of all the bands you have listed above, I find Blink 182 the best since I haven't heard of most of the bands above since I've been listening to Japanese anime music for sometime but either way, I still like First Date and All The Small Things which is kind of old but still...a Blink 182 classic. :P

Of all the bands you have listed above, I find Blink 182 the best since I haven't heard of most of the bands above since I've been listening to Japanese anime music for sometime but either way, I still like First Date and All The Small Things which is kind of old but still...a Blink 182 classic.  :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ah...i like blink 182 a lot as well...but i think you should look into the other bands...and i think your crazy if you never heard of slipknot (i hope thas what you meant by you didnt recognize "most" of those bands)

I'm more of a classic/southern rock fan myself. I listen to none other than Led Zeppelin right now I'm into some jam bands like Allman Brothers and the Greatful Dead. Lynyrd Skynyrd is also a very good band.

im a new guy and i personally think the caesars rock! jerk it out is undoubtedly the best song ever and i advise everyone to listen to it.

Hi, I have to say that I am very much into metal. I love the music by Metallica, Judas Priest, Skidrow etc aswell as Guns'n'Roses and Aerosmith. Personally, I can't stand any of the modern stuff like Blink 182 or Busted. (I know I'm going to be hated now but---) I think that they believe they are awesome guitarist (well infact they place only chords mostly - did you know Busted couldn't play Frantic?) and that their singers sound like girls. Like I said, if you like them then try not to be offended by this post. I just can't stand them to be honest, esepcially when they say 'we are heavy metal' - for the records, Blink 182 are pop, maybe slow rock, they are NOT heavy metal. Cheers. Sean.

Out of all the bands you listed, Metallica is the only band I would listen to, but Metallica is not my favourite band.

My favourite bands to listen to is Evanescence :lol: , Seether, Finger Elven and Green Day