xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
jipman

Jip Man's Hackers Challenges Some rules and announcements

Hi guys,As you might have read in the other posts, I have made some hacker challenges. This because I want to increase my own coding skills as well as improving yours and of course I want you guys to have something like a weekly puzzle. The passwords you'll be asked to find are nothing, they do nothing, they mean nothing. So it's no use asking for them since them you missed the whole exploiting part.I am planning to make challenges so as long as 1. There is shown interest in them2. I still have inspirationJust 2 :PHowever, there are a few things I want to clear up:1. Please don't give away the correct answers or (partial) walkthrough for the challenges. Because that might spoil the fun for others.2. The challenges consist of 1 PHP file called 'challenge#.php' where # is the challenge number. You don't need to walk around in my own homepage I saw a few who did :P. 3. If there is something you don't understand or if you need a hint you can post in the appropriate forum.4. If you think you solved the challenge, pm me to get yourself on the 'hacked by lists' on each of the challenges topic.

Notice from jipman:
As a final note, I'm planning to make a challenge at least every 2 weeks, but of course, I could also place one every week, this all depends on me having enough time / or inspiration
The most important thing is that you have had fun in the challenges :P

Hey, i don't know anything about hacking and cracking and all that stuff. But i would like to learn something about it, so do you have some good tips / tutorials? I also asked myself this; I always thought that hacking was something wath some bad criminals with no life hacked some computer of the CIA and such, but you just give a simple php-file? WTF?Some explenation?Greetz,Michiel

Sorry guys, hacking challenges forum and the challenges itself are removed because the server had some difficulty keeping up with all the hacking attempts :huh: and because some sponsors didn't like the image it was giving Xisto.if you want to play around with so called hacking challenges, you could go to the following sites:try2hack.nlnet-force.nl