xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ebbinger_413

Picking On Admins :d a story by arthur ebbinger :P

haha this is great...im not putting all you admins down out there...just makin fun of my schools :Pi hate the admin at my school...he is stupid...s t u p i d...stupidhe once took my internet away for three weeks because of a pop up, dumbass couldnt tell the difference between a pop up and a site visited by me typing in url address...i mean the program hes using says that its a pop up...right there in front of his face, yet he takes my internet away...for three weeksi think he hates me cause im smarter then him (killer008r has same problem :P)but ne ways...he was in my www class fixin one of the computers...and logged onto his admin account to do this...moron forgot to log off of it :P :P :P so i went to work...i changed his password and deleted the novell client off of the system mohohahahahaha i am an evil little elfi love it...now maybe hell learn not to mess with ebby !

I hope that when you leave school you get a job as a pilot. What goes around comes around.You felt like it was a nice little prank but you might be in his shoes one day. I hope you will remember you started the cycle some years back.

ok I wrote this hudge thing retaliating at you Rudy, because that admin deserves it, he tried to falsely accuse my brother of hacking the system and give him a fine for it, (My brother made a program for the job that he has which enables him to access the server that I have in my Bacement and only the server in my bacement nothing else, we use it to do easier on-site-repair, because we have alot of information on how to fix the computers on the server. We showed him and the Princable and they finnaly after 3 hours understood what it was for.) My brother still isn't able to use the computers on the system. The admin later Deleted EVERYTHING off of my pen-drive during WWW while I was working on the web site that I was gona use on this host. Although apparently the Admin Though Differently, He deleted EVERYTHING off of it, EVEN THE SITE that I spent 3 WEEKS TO MAKE 3 WEEKS OF WWW I WASTED ON MAKING A SITE THAT I CAN'T RECOVER BECAUSE SOME STUCK UP ADMIN THINKS HE CAN DELETE ON MY PRIVATE (YES MY PRIVATE) ITEMS. NOW I HAVE TO START FROM SCRATCH. He says he did it because I had an illeagle program on it. What program out of Photoshop, Menu maker 2k, my website, and ANFY team Java Scripts is illeagle? NONE OF THEM, He ILLEAGLY DELETED MY PERSONAL FILES OFF OF MY PRIVATE PERSONAL PROPERTY. And FOR NO REASON He BAnned Me from going on the internet at school (So I have to go on someone elses account) BUT FOR NO REASON HE DELETED SOMTHING I SPENT 4 WEEKS ON. Anything I will do to him on these servers are way too good for him, I could make his life so so horrible, I could CRASH EVERYTHING (I have thought of it before but I havn't because I have a clean record and don't want to mess it up unless he forces me to). Thats all he has done to me so far, and it is enough, trust me, no one messes with me, EXPECIALLY when I'm on computers.

thank you killer008r...i am sorry if i offended you in any way...but i cant stand this guy...like killer008r said he doesnt know what he is doing, he kicked his brother off the network because he had opened a program from his pen drive...and it wasnt even illegal or could potentially cause any harm to the system...but yet the admin booted him because they proved him wrong, they showed that they were smarter than him...once again...he did the same thing to me when i showed him how to recognize pop ups from visited sites on novell...i proved him wrong...i showed him i was smarter than him...so he punished me...there is nothing that i could do to this guy that isnt justified...its pay back...and i still owe him

Guys, I had the same problem but you know what? I did the same thing only a little worse than you guys did, not gonna tell you but trust me, it was quite a laugh. Anyway,You should always watch out with these kind of things. You should try not to provoke things, if the admins have some kind of spying on you program on the computers, just kill them and work on. About the smarter than who stuff. Maybe you are, but with what? 1337 hax0ring your admin because he forgot to log off doesn't show a great skillz level. My point is, try to avoid hassle with admins, because their control over the internet-flow (thats how i call it) in your school will overcome any skill. Because if he really wants to, he can easily packetsniff your passwords and give you the same treatment you gave him.That wasn't quite a short point was it :|, now, the real point is.If you really choose to bug your admin, bug them real hard and good while protecting yourself.

Guys, I had the same problem but you know what? I did the same thing only a little worse than you guys did, not gonna tell you but trust me, it was quite a laugh.

Anyway,

You should always watch out with these kind of things. You should try not to provoke things, if the admins have some kind of spying on you program on the computers, just kill them and work on. About the smarter than who stuff. Maybe you are, but with what? 1337 hax0ring your admin because he forgot to log off doesn't show a great skillz level. My point is, try to avoid hassle with admins, because their control over the internet-flow (thats how i call it) in your school will overcome any skill. Because if he really wants to, he can easily packetsniff your passwords and give you the same treatment you gave him.

That wasn't quite a short point was it :|, now, the real point is.

If you really choose to bug your admin, bug them real hard and good while protecting yourself.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

haha...i like that :P

yeah i know it doesnt show any skill...do i care?...nope...just want to make his life miserable...

and how did we got on the topic of showing skill anyways ?

:P Jip, I know what you mean, right now I have a firewall on my pendrive that makes it so that the admin can't see anything that I am doing not to mention he can't get through to the account that I am on to Take internet away from this account.

I have always felt those who are smart are feared upon, what people don't understand is what they want to stop.I too have done similar acts and it was only out of revenge because of how unfair I felt I was treated and all the false accusations pointing my way.I understand why most people would do this, just a word of caution, what you do will be considered illegal and they won't be afraid to press it further, which could mean being expelled and being labelled a hacker in your student record which pretty much ends you being able to get further education from any provider. Not something I would like to see happen to anyone. Although this is basic, they may go further than this, you never know, which could mean you'll pay for damages.But my final result, I am not encouraging you for what you did, but I respect it none the less. Lazy administration, especially in leaving a system logged on without no counter measure is definitely not a good sign and really, the only person to blame is the admin for leaving it, not the person who got hold of it and may have taken out the servers, although in this case, of course the admins will try to find something to blame and not say it was their fault.It's easier to blame something/someone than to resolve the problem. Instead of blaming, they should look for a resolution in insuring that this would not happen again, but surely they will not rectify the problem and go with blaming.If someone hacked into my system, I would congratulate them, then work on resolving the problem so that it would not happen again, even if they destroyed most my files, it's ok if you look after your systems well and do daily incremental backups and full backups.I solved the problems for data loss, I solved the problems for leaving a high privilleged user logged in which the system is idle. What I haven't solved is what others help me find.Cheers,MC

I agree with you, To resolve the problem would be so much better, it is just not that simple. Expecially when the Schools admin is Increadibly Incompentant. He thinks I'm a threat to the schools system, he thinks that I would do somthing as dumb as hack into the school system when I could be fined over 100k which is more than I want to be have to pay to some low life slum who thinks hes greater than everyone else until someone proves his incompatants to solve any major network problems, he thinks that the only way to fix the computers is either to kick people off the Internet, Ban them from the school system, Re-image the computer (Which spyware and most Trojans can get past the re-imaging and some times even create more of a problem), or finnaly Shut the systems off in the middle of the day when everyone needs it and say theres a system error (I have watched him shut off the school servers and right in the middle of the class you hear an announcement that says "Would all Staff And Students Please Log Off Of The System, we are Experanceing A Problem, which the true problem is that all the computers from that point until the admin decides to turn on the server, are stand-alone computers. Meaning you can run ANYTHING you want on them. :P Smart for an admin that our school pays more than all the teachers in the academics part of the school COMBINED for doing ABSOLUTLY NOTHING but sit on his lazy butt and pretend to fix stuff on the server (I walked in on him playing A SNES Emulator Which he bans anyone else even teachers for doing).I have tried countless times to get along with that poor excuse for a human, and every time he down looked me like I was incompatant and knew absolutly nothing of what he was talking about, Which I did and usually came back with retalatory remarks about whats wrong with the server, and he says "You have no clue what your talking about" and he takes my internet away for 2 weeks. Just because I'm right and he dosen't know how to switch from Novell to ANY OTHER SERVER OS THAN THAT.

I'm comming from the other side of the fence, I'm the network Admin and I have learned one thing. There is no such thing as a un-hackable system and the security is only as good as the users / Admins wants it to be. The biggest hacking treats are not from the outside, they happen but not as often as a hacking from the inside by a disgruntled employee or in your case a disgruntled student.So for the outside there are firewalls and security appliances and for the inside more and more businesses and schools are starting to use security measurments to see what or where a user goes when they are online. Most schools don't have a security logging appliance yet but some do and they will be able to track what you are doing and store it, including you adding a usb stick or drive. (The good old carnivore by another name)I use a setup in registry that initiates the logging sequence as soon as you log onto the computer, if you put in a bot disk or a unauthorised OS, the computer is not connected to the network, if you edit the security file, the hash is broken and you don't log onto the network. If you log onto the system with a username that is already logged on, a popup show up on my computer with the location of the 2 computers with the same username. If I don't close the popup in 60 seconds it pages my mobile phone and lets me know we have a security breach.Is this normal, no it's not but more and more small companies learn to protect the data because we see people apply for jobs and what they use to leverage the jobs are trade secrets or even account info from their previous employers. So because of all the smart young people out there with the need to prove they can beat the system, the system is hardened more and more.And I the stupid Admin can work my behind off trying to put out the fires and I guess I will be more inclined to press charges for something that in the old days would be laughed at.With parents suing for what kids see on the internet from school computers. I can understand the security measures most of them put in place.

When I was in school, which seems like ages ago LOL... Well, I used to study compy sciences, we usually used linux. While the other kids at school used Linux. As comp Sciencers we had more access rights on the servers etc. One day, after we had some lessons on system security etc, our teacher made a challenge, we were allowed to attempt to hack the school server. The one succeeding first, would get 10 extra credits points :( So we (the class group) felt we should work together and figure out how to do it together and do the hack together. Which we did. Each one of us got 10 extra :DNow, here's the thing about schools. I can understand you getting upset/angry about the situation with the system admin. But keep your cool, it will be far better for you in the end. Always remember a teacher, sys admin in school etc, is HIGHER on ranking (qua position in the school) than you are. It doesn't matter you know more or not. Play dumb, let that admin think he's smarter. Play his game and let him think he wins. Because in the end, HE has more power than you are. HE can be the reason you pass or don't pass. Remember that. After your grades are on paper and in your hand, sure do as you please, but while still there, he will be your superior. Let him have that.The day I got my report card, I went to EVERY teach that ticked me off, and gave them hell. They couldn't do anything, because I had what I came for :D