xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
saxsux

PHP-Nuke Help usernames

Since everyone here are geniuses and I'm a bit of a n00b, this should be easy...All i need is some PHP that will find the current logged in user's username and put it in a textbox. I need to be able to apply formatting, etc to the textbox, and the textbox will be used as part of a form.Could you help me? Please?

Try searching for PHP-Nuke mods - there surely are plenty of them which does this job.. Other than than most details about users are available in the form of variables like {username}, {gender} etc - that's how it works out in Mambo CMS too.. you can insert these directly into text and the values will dynamically change depending upon the current user...Regards,m^e

I am no genius, but I do know where to find certain things about PHP-Nuke ever sice I was a NewBee I wanted all I could find out about the CMS.

Here Is some themes from Nuke Resources and you can go to this site also, they love making themes at this site for PHP-Nuke Nuke Code Theme Preview Page. Hope that helps you in a search for themes and if you want some MODs that work with your forums my site NukeXtra offers MODs that work with the PHP-Nuke Version of phpBB2. You can also try Ported Mods

All you have to do is is use the following code to get the textbox:

<?phpglobal $cookie;echo($cookie['1']);?>

That is all you have to do for PHP-Nuke to display the currently logged in user name!!!