xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
groovy

Hi!

Hi! I'm new to this forum.I'm Jacob and i'm from Warsaw/Poland. Now i live i New York.I like to play Counter-Strike 1.6 and Source. I like garry's Mod ( hl2 ) awesome mod. My fav cars are Mitsubishi Eclipse and Shelby GT 500... blah blahI hope i will find new friend here. HI again! : ]

Hi groovy I'm Ryan No one has known this before except ebbinger because I go to school with him. I Like HL2 also (:P just read most of my posts about Hl2 or the polls that I have made you will know Pretty quickly) :P Great to have another HL2 Fan here. I like Classic Pontiac Firebird :P Best Muscle Car EVER and I currently own a GMC Yukon GTIts a pretty good truck... Don't know what else to say so just Welcome to our community and I/we Hope you injoy being here and don't cause too much of a havok :P

*points at sig* heh you play CS a lot ;D I played like mad when I visited China two years ago, now I'm into America's Army (YEA GO PROPAGANDA!) and Battlefield.Umm welcome read the rules have fun. I wish I have a car... well techinaclly i do i just don't have my lisence yet due to my laziness