xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
groovy

Want Some Realism?

I was like - so yeh i've been on one like this before only it was somewat bigger and less reactive. THen i wondered why the vid was so long. Then he crashed and the whole thing moved... I was like woooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

OH WOWW!! Man where do I pick a set of those up? haha! Imagine having a LAN cafe with those things set up for a few computers so you can race against them! HahaThis would do good for a new campaign of advertisements! "GOT REALISM?"

Yeah, I've heard of that. That thing is really awesome and I wish I had that in my house. The only thing that is still rattling in my head is how much is that going to cost?I mean your talking about thousands of dollars here, but I bet it's worth the money.

That is amazing. Although with the money it costs I could just get a car and take it threw the woods. I wonder how hard it would be to get a game to suport that aswell....