xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Levys_Crib

New Member A little about me

Hey Everybody! My name is Michael, and I found out about "Xisto" in a form at myspace.com. I am on this site because I would like to receive the free web hosting. I looked around the forms and this site seems pretty cool. I think I can get some good information here. :P About Me:Well…I spend most of my days going to Oklahoma Community College and studying, but the truth is, I rather be with my friends partying or just hanging out. I am going to college to get my RN (Registered Nurse) licenses. My ultimate goal is to move to San Francisco to attend college. There I will go to San Francisco State University to Major in Human Sexuality to become a sexologist. Becoming a sexologist is my passion, but it won't be easy to leave my family behind because they are my anchor and the paradigm of everything that I aspire to be. I'm fortunate to have them in my life, not to mention a legion of close friends. When it comes to physical health, I exercise about 5 or more times per week. I like the bar scene, but like to go other places then the bar all the time. I love the beach. I plan on moving back to Rockport Texas -- where there is a beach. I'm pragmatic but spontaneous. Nurturing but competitive. Peaceful but energetic. I love staying up late -- whether it's to party, have sex or just read a good book -- but I almost always sleep in on weekends. I definitely have an adventurous streak -- whether it's trying out an exotic recipe in the kitchen, running outside in the woods or traveling to other states. My dream trip would be backpacking through Europe, then relaxing on a Greek island with nothing but sunscreen, a beautiful woman, and a margarita. Are you in? ~Michael

Welcome Michael,I think you'll have fun here. At least fun pursuing web "stuff" and web developing. I have 3 kids in college right now so I know you rather hit the party scene than do school work.Good luck with your education and stay active then you will be hosted in no time.Nils

Hello,When I first came to Xisto, I was a little bit of a skeptic, but I am glad I stuck around.The people here are very nice, and the web hosting is very very nice. I originally thought that having to keep up in the forum may become a little bit hectic, and I was wrong. This community is a very good place to be a part of, and is a good place to get web hosting. Let's just say, you can't get a better deal than free!Once you have enough hosting credits you can partake in the arcade, and challenge some of the high scores! This is makes coming here much more fun than it seems at first. There are many benefits of becoming a member here. The web hosting is one of the very few that will give you ad free space, with the ability to add cutom scripts and not to forget, cPanel access!I would highly recommend staying an active member in this forum, and goodluck with your web site once you get hosted.

hey i live near san fran... although not to diss you or anything but most people I go to school with thinks CSUs are a bit of a joke (meh 95% of my school goes to college soo)to me its BS just follow your passion I hope you get in and have fun with what you do. San Fran is a pretty chill city, lots of activity anyways good luck here have fun and most of all follow your passion (i sounded so poetic!)

Hi Michael,Welcome to the forums. Lots of nice, friendly, helpful people here. Make some friends & enjoy your stay. Just post or shout if you need help with anything.RGPHNXPS- follow your dream... it'll pay off