xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
soleimanian

Huge Problem>> Learning Flash

Flash does not deserve to get the negative vibe that it has been getting. ie flash sucks. I have done a movie in my mind now if I can just get these programs to behave. My main problem is I am useing way to many programs and my brain is going to explode. I know you should learn one and learn it well but my problem is liking different ones for different things. I have noticed that people like Corel draw and I have never used it. Problem is with graphics that all the programs work differently. PSP 8 is my fav but I have an old program that I like much better for cropping etc except the colors are not web colors. Does anyone know of any good fhash tutorials out there? I have taken some by Macromedia andI swear that I have followed the steps exactly by the tutorial but the sr creen on my pc opens a different window within the program than does the tutorial. Are they purposly try to confuse us so we will all take there course? After at least 10 times following it step by step I just decided to try something myself and bingo it worked but not their way. :P:P:P

How can people really say that Flash sucks, Have they actually tried proramming in it? It is increadibly hard to make good flash programs (Like for instance Stick Death is suprizingly hard to make.)