xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
jipman

Hackers Challenge My own challenge for you guys

This last part is really annoying me! All I see (or dont see) is dutch! I cant figure out how to get passed the warning! I passed challenge 2 very easily, haven't started the third challenge yet, might have to go onto that!I might try wget on this... see how that goes... damn warnings!

This one requires very little actual php coding, a basic understanding of PHP is sufficient in this case.And.. REAAAAD........ :)..... Can't you guys take a hint ? :P

Ahhh! It all becomes clear. I went back to the start and it all became much clearer! So so many wrong variables, how could I have missed it! Thanks for the great challenge! Now on to number 3!

Jipman, Author of the web-based wacking challenges.

And still I say that this one is much easier than number two. Try thinking of WHY that warning is there.

Runamok

wait...is challange 2 easier?

LOL.

I would say you may not even need knoledge of PHP, aslong as you understand the underlying basics of the html POST tag ( and how it interacts with CGI possably)

Im still waiting fro the knolegde of how to telnet through the tor network to pop into my mind.

Maybe someone should post a spoiler here? i think if people have not worked it out by now, they never will.

I do not understand this sat all, explain more on the variables, all everyone is saying is, "change the variable", "notice the variable" come one! Explain about the variables, I don't even know what a variable is. Sorry if you think I am stupid, lol. Go a little more in depth, stop trying to hide some of the obvious clues.

Read some tutorials.Learn the basics of CGI programming, and how the HTML <POST> tag sends forms to cgi scripts.after you have studdied the basics of CGI (common Gateway Interface) its very simple.This is a challenge, not a tutorial.If you cant do it, then you cant pass the challenge.

Ok, I will read some tutorials, I am very experienced in HTML, but not so much in PHP besides phpBB or phpNuke. Do you reccomend any sites that have great tutorilas hat are good for begginers?If I don't complete this hacking challenge, it will drive me mad, lol, so I am going to try my best, and hopefuly, after reading tutorials, I will complete it!

news of today : foo?language: nlWarning: file_get_contents(nl): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/jvuong/public_html/challenge.php on line 12Is this part of it or just an error?

[spoiler-alert]FFY, I don't make coding errors B)[/spoiler-alert]Anyways, I'd like to let you guys know I am kinda out of inspiration for hacking challenge number 5. Since it has to be more difficult than number 4, but may not be unsolveable.... Troublesome :P-------------------------------edit: seems I just forgot that I haven't made a number 4 yet..... Ahh well.... euh....$message = str_replace('4','3',$message);$message = str_replace('5','4',$message);return $message;:blink:-------------------------------edit #2: Wow, I just found out that I already started with a number 4.... guess I kinda forgot about it.